**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Leveling and Stable Question

RB65RB65 Posts: 28
I'm relatively new to the game, have 72 heroes in my stable, 3 are 4* unawakened, and I have a butt load of 3* and 2* awakened. I've been using my 3* awakened to do event and storyline quests. I also understand that Arena's are the way to get shards. My question is, where do I focus? Should I try to level everything, or is there a strategy to leveling as well?

Thanks!

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    RB65 wrote: »
    I'm relatively new to the game, have 72 heroes in my stable, 3 are 4* unawakened, and I have a butt load of 3* and 2* awakened. I've been using my 3* awakened to do event and storyline quests. I also understand that Arena's are the way to get shards. My question is, where do I focus? Should I try to level everything, or is there a strategy to leveling as well?

Thanks!

Level up 3s and 4s. You can actually save 2*s and level up as needed for the 22 hour level up events. But the 3*s and 4*s will allow you to put up more points in the 3* arena and 4* arenas.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I throw my larger iso (525+) at my 4* and throw all of my smaller iso at my 3 and 2*. I also pick a small core of 3* to level up until they are 4-40, leaving the rest to be leveled up later. This also helps keep your store of class catalysts in check so you can level your guys up.