**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

480K Silver all. officer looking to go from big fish in small pond to a normal fish in goldpond???

I'm fed up with mediocrity and am shooting for a Gold tier alliance. Pref 1-2, would join the right 3. I play WAY too much, and can more than hold my own. My roster suffered a little bit from the "free to play experience" but i just pulled a 5* Starky to pair with my rank 4 5*GR. He'll be rank 4 as soon as i get the Tech catalysts. I should have 3 rank 4 5* champs and a 6 star within the new few months. (1 rank 4 at the moment) Uncollected. Goofball who loves to joke around. But also loves to win. We used to run maps 4 and 5, but have been reduced to map 3. Just took out all 3 bosses in map 3 if that gives you an idea of where i stand in the game. Always improving, contributing to the alliance, and expect others to do the same. Luke9648 in game. Ready to move on.

Comments

• TheMethodTheMethod Posts: 189
    5' 8" 200LBS dark brown hair, and i enjoy long walks in the park. Put out on the first date. Let's do this.
  • DocBDocB Posts: 150
    Hey Luke. Hit me up in game. We are looking to make a push. DocBlythe in game. 10mil alliance, AQ map 5/4 at the moment (lost a few great player to real life), silver /gold borderlands in AW
    Dammit Wilks... lol
    Ah, sorry man @wilks. UOCC is family for life. We grow together in game and out.
  • FieryWaterFieryWater Posts: 51
    Gold 2 Ally, Gangsta’s Paradise. Run map 5&4.
    If interested ping me on Line with your roster
    Line ID: FieryWater
    thanks guys, the rose ceremony will be tomorrow or Thursday
    line id is Lucas9648
    added you Wilks
  • DrQtipDrQtip Posts: 9
    We may be interested Luke. Can you add me in line? (Line ID: DrQtip)
  • AdrienneMAdrienneM Posts: 50
    Hi are you still looking? my Line ID is adziemartin. I tried to find your id but it won’t show up. Thanks.
    edited January 2019
    i've got a few groups that i'm trying to narrow down to 1, thanks everyone for your interest