**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trial of Alchemist

I was playing trial of Alchemist expert round and had all boost activated and was in third fight and suddenly i was thrown out of game saying that game is under maintenance.. so i will loose rewards there.. so kabam please give me my boost and login tickt back so i can play back..

Comments

• Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    They sent an in game mail about maintenance, I think. Dunno if they would compensate.
  • Options
    Yes but i forgot about that.. that was a genuine mistake 😐 i woke up and i thought i shoud play and i am not askig for free rewards just give me what i lost and i will play again and earn them if i can 😅
  • Options
    Once Maintenance (which Kabam sent in-game msg about several days ago) is over, you.can resume the quest. The fight you were in will either come back up as a disconnected “replay”, or it might come up as if that last fight did not take place. However, the Boosts will have run out by then (unless it is a very short Maintenance), but people were warned, and if you are in an alliance then your teammates should have been reminding people that Maintenance was coming.

Only if you are not able to come back until a half day later, after new day Trial starts, will you not be able to resume today's Trial of Alchemist.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    I was playing trial of Alchemist expert round and had all boost activated and was in third fight and suddenly i was thrown out of game saying that game is under maintenance.. so i will loose rewards there.. so kabam please give me my boost and login tickt back so i can play back..

As @SummonerNR mentions, when the servers come back up you should be able to continue with the map. Unfortunately your boosts will have expired by then and Kabam will not likely give them back to you, but to be honest if you could complete the map with them you can probably complete the map without them. You still have a shot at getting the expert rewards once server maintenance is over.
  • Options
    Or kabam should just stop timer of all the boost and all. and those should just start back when that person login back not when the maintainance stops that way it will be helpfull for all
  • Options
    Well it seems for all memory seems important not an genuine problem... i am not asking anything for free and plus i am not blaming them for it and the thing i said about "stopping the timer" was a suggestion 😇
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Well it seems for all memory seems important not an genuine problem... i am not asking anything for free and plus i am not blaming them for it and the thing i said about "stopping the timer" was a suggestion 😇

They probably can't do that with code changes to the game, and those aren't taken lightly. It is unlikely they would see this as a priority to implement that tech.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I am curious as to what is actually done in these scheduled maintenance. Its doesn't seem like fixing bugs is the purpose, as the only bugs ive ever noticed have survived through these maintenance periods.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    edited January 2019
    Sometimes Kabam would sent out a 2nd in-game mail msg the day of the upcoming maintenance, I did not see a mail msg today (just from several days ago). And I was just doing low-difficulty EQ (so didn’t matter to me) but I also did not see the MAINTENANCE COMING orange bottom banner this time (although others on forum said they saw it). Maybe was only showing if your bottom chat was set to Global ?? Mine was probably watching AQ chat.

So I can at least empathize somewhat, especially since today is the day that Everybody would be using 30 minute TRIALS BOOSTS (that are once only, not like others you may have a stockpile of). Normally, at worst it would just be Attack/Health Boosts in a higher quest or AQ (and no war tonight), (again, always replenishable from stockpile)
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

There’s no timer for the trials. You can enter the quest then just leave it there for 12 hours (providing that it didn’t expire), then re-enter the quest again.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★
    Now, what did happen to an alliance mate of mine is they waited for maintenance to be over before boosting/starting. Or so he thought. The game loaded and he assumed maintenance was over right? Turns out the maintenance.. resumed?..and kicked him back out within a minute or two. Rip boosts:)
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Should have waited