**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sabretooth appears to be broken :(

PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Took in Sabretooth with the killmonger synergy today for the epic trials because you know masochism and all that, but the second fight against voodoo this happened. You can see his furies weren’t converting when you dash back and idle for a second, and also he was triggering masochism all over the place. I sent in a ticket on this bs, but I wanted to inform the community as well so you can be prepared instead of caught off guard like I was...

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DV has +100% ability accuracy so it effectively negates ST/KM synergy. It’s not broken.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    That's because voodoo has +100% AA on an even combo (what he starts the fight at) so %200 total.

ST-KM synergy reduces AA by 100% so voodoo can definitely still trigger masochism.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Well your fury’s converted properly in the video. Not sure what you see.

As for the AAR 🤷‍♂️ Looks like a bug of sorts. But wouldn’t maso remove the debuff instantly anyways? I noticed near the end of the video you had 4 bleed stacks and the 4th one triggered maso. So definitely off somehow.
  • Options
    So that still doesn’t explain why his buffs weren’t converting. I’d still call it a broken interaction.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    buffs converted just fine. You just moved a split second too early on that first one.
  • Options
    @Jaded watch the beginning of the clip. I dash back and idle for a second, then he does his animation that shows the fury was converted to a passive, but it doesn’t actually convert.

• Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    You have to let the entire Conversion animation play out. If he begins his roar, but you have to quickly swipe back, parry, or attack in, it will not convert. Happens often, there is a minimum time requirement to be met for conversion, besides the 1 second idle. No need to argue, since ST is my most used Champion I’m well aware of his mechanics and limitations, this is a fact.
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    You have to let the entire Conversion animation play out. If he begins his roar, but you have to quickly swipe back, parry, or attack in, it will not convert. Happens often, there is a minimum time requirement to be met for conversion, besides the 1 second idle. No need to argue, since ST is my most used Champion I’m well aware of his mechanics and limitations, this is a fact.

I would have to agree. It looked like you might have moved a split-second too early so the conversion didn't "finish". All of your other Fury buffs seemed to convert just fine.