**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rouge KO on life steal does not award health

I am not sure if this is a bug or not but when using Rogue's Sp1 if she deals the final KO hit on the life steal strike the health stolen is not given to her. The information on her specials states she is healed for 100% of the life stolen so I think it should still count.

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    It's not a bug. This same issue was brought up within the last week (helps to check or search the forums). It's the same way that you cannot health steal with Doctor Strange to end a match either.
    And it's Rogue, not Rouge.
  • jschustejschuste Posts: 7
    Shoot I need to proof read my typing sorry. I did search though for her specifically since this is the bugs section and can vary from champ to champ but thanks for the snark anyway.
    jschuste wrote: »
    Shoot I need to proof read my typing sorry. I did search though for her specifically since this is the bugs section and can vary from champ to champ but thanks for the snark anyway.

Sorry, I only remembered it cause it was one of the first threads I read when I signed up for the forums. :)

There's the entire thread for reference. Still a lot of good info in there.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/58387#Comment_58387
  • jschustejschuste Posts: 7
    edited July 2017
    Dang it that sucks its not a bug. Apparently there are search bugs though because that didn't come up when i searched for her but several other threads did. Thank you for link.
    jschuste wrote: »
    Dang it that sucks its not a bug. Apparently there are search bugs though because that didn't come up when i searched for her but several other threads did. Thank you for link.

No problem. Have a good one.
  • GaiaphageGaiaphage Posts: 10
    I think it should at least steal the remaining life rather than none of it.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Gaiaphage wrote: »
    I think it should at least steal the remaining life rather than none of it.

I agree completely. I have had her since the 1st week she came out and this has always been an issue for me. If you end the fight with the L1 than you should get the health since you are KOing them by actually taking their health