**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ALLIANCE WAR SEASON 7 KORG BOSS SOLO (DEFINITELY PROUD OF MYSELF FOR THIS FIGHT)

Comments

• Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Nice video, buddy! You messed up at the very end but you probably did that to reach your L3 faster to finish the fight.
  • Options
    KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    Nice video, buddy! You messed up at the very end but you probably did that to reach your L3 faster to finish the fight.

Lol exactly...but you gotta love Magik. She's an amazing champ for almost any situation.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Few mistakes in your fight.

Korg shrugs off debuffs when his shields are up so your first sp2 lock’s timing was off. You should have waited for another combo to remove his shields then sp2.

Your snapback intercepting is too “textbook”. 2 hits into block against korg isn’t a good idea. One is much safer lest he goes unstoppable unblockable above 6 shields.

You would have lost the fight easily if limbo didn’t save you 3 times. Nor would you have stored to sp3 if you didn’t slip up the last time and ate a combo to your face.
  • Options
    Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45

Turn off title caps. Do not be rude!
  • Options
    Rfmn10 wrote: »
    Turn off title caps. Do not be rude!

Thank you for the feed back, I'll turn that off next time.
  • Options
    xNig wrote: »
    Few mistakes in your fight.

Korg shrugs off debuffs when his shields are up so your first sp2 lock’s timing was off. You should have waited for another combo to remove his shields then sp2.

Your snapback intercepting is too “textbook”. 2 hits into block against korg isn’t a good idea. One is much safer lest he goes unstoppable unblockable above 6 shields.

You would have lost the fight easily if limbo didn’t save you 3 times. Nor would you have stored to sp3 if you didn’t slip up the last time and ate a combo to your face.

Thank you for the feedback. The next time I fight him I'll take all that into consideration and make sure to fix up my playing style against him a bit more. Appreciate it!
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Most the Magik players I see do so horrible in normal fights, but with Magik u only have to not die until u get to sp2, then it’s just easy repetitive wall intercepts