**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How Can I Get Units Fast?

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
So I want to get those carbon core mastery things in the store so I can put it towards my mastery.
What are the fastest ways to get units?
Anything info will help.
Thanks

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Buy them. Other than that, do the content, grind arenas, and hope uou pull units from the Arena Crystals.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Arena
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Grind arena. Complete alliance events complete hero use and arena wins to 4 th level. All are great ways to farm units
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    arenas
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Sabrefencer Ok thanks. Im free to play though, and I cant really grind arenas because I have school. I geuss I can 100% Quests for units
    Even a little bit of arena can help if you can't reallu grind hard.
    @Sabrefencer Yeah. I could probably do the first 2 milestones on multiple arenas.
    @Sabrefencer Yeah. I could probably do the first 2 milestones on multiple arenas.

And that will give you a decent chunk of battle chips to convert to Arena crystals.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    My second account is FTP and I only play it a little bit.
    Rarely doing arena but the rank rewards milestone gets you some decent units.
    I just unlocked assassin on that account.
  • Bomber111Bomber111 Posts: 35
    1) buy them
    2) do all milestones on 4* and higher arenas as well as first 2 milestones on 3/4* arena
    3) join a map 3 alliance
    4) do all levels of EQ
    @Bomber111 Don't have the time to do any of those except map 3.
    @Elbow_Flab Ok thanks. I recently got 45 units from one arena crystal.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    @Sabrefencer Ok thanks. Im free to play though, and I cant really grind arenas because I have school. I geuss I can 100% Quests for units

I'd say arena is the best place for units and depending on your roster, you can easily make time.

I'm taking about 245 units per arena cycle (3 days) just by dedicating 4.5 to 5 hours over that period, which comes down to 1.5 hours daily. Plus, I also get units from the Battlechips that I earn.

Is that a grind? Maybe, maybe not.

You can do alternate arenas if you get really busy or get burnt out.
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Big wallet or ...

Arena Arena Arena
    Thanks everyone.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I'm not in school, but similar situation ... not an arena grinder, and not willing to put time into it like that ..

however, working on same thing .. saving units for Carbonic cores ...

As stated, Arena is best .. when they say "grind" .. just translate that to "whenever and how much you can" ..

I look for the "easiest" arena with best rewards .. for me, that's the one that uses 3* and 4* champs ... I have 7x maxed out 4*s .. and 20+ at rank 3 .. so I can push through the "death match" zone fairly easy ...

not willing to endure the headache of the arena that has 5* or 6* s in it .. :)
    Not really playing it that much, still make the 1 mill milestone fairly easily .. *shrug* ..

good luck!
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    If you haven’t explored Acts 1, 2, and 3, there are quit a lot of units available upon 100% exploration
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    arena, quests, and the milestone rewards(peak included) calendar. my main source of units is arena crystals.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    So I want to get those carbon core mastery things in the store so I can put it towards my mastery.
    What are the fastest ways to get units?
    Anything info will help.
    Thanks

Get a good job, work hard and buy them lol. but seriously grinding your life away in Arena is the most constant way. If your a teen , do you have a part time job? If not it would be good idea, not for this game but in life. I've been working since I was 15, i'm 30 now. My teen job money was 100% disposable income.
  • •Pull out your wallet
    •Take out your card
    •Look at it
    •Aggressively scream as you type your numbers in
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    With $$$
    Pro-tip: never make the only prerequisite to a question "fast".
  • AndyTHEOwlAndyTHEOwl Posts: 11
    As free player one of the best way to get units is to grind arena like crazy for battle chips
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    If you haven’t explored Acts 1, 2, and 3, there are quit a lot of units available upon 100% exploration