**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Check out this beautiful 1% bug :)

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    What’s the bug? She was at 14% health which is a range of 43,714-46,524hp and the special did 41,930 damage, that’s simply not enough to kill her.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    What’s the bug? She was at 14% health which is a range of 43,714-46,524hp and the special did 41,930 damage, that’s simply not enough to kill her.

I’m fells when it happen it anyoing frustration ther shuld never it it shuld hav Ben number. But do we that kind hard to hav to it frustrates when it 1 procent
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

I’m fells when it happen it anyoing frustration ther shuld never it it shuld hav Ben number. But do we that kind hard to hav to it frustrates when it 1 procent
    Are you saying it bugs in the sense that it bothers/annoys? I get it, not an actual bug in the sense the game is producing errors. The 1% bug”s”.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

Are you saying it bugs in the sense that it bothers/annoys? I get it, not an actual bug in the sense the game is producing errors. The 1% bug”s”.

Yeah Ikow it not a bug just frustig when it happens 10 out9 time in a row
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Yes champs should just drop dead to appease you . Otherwise its a bug
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    edited January 2019
    I thought I saw another bug instead. At around 2:10, your magik got hit by the first part of medusa’s SP1, how did magik recover, block and not get hit by the second part of the SP1?

• Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Here’s your stats for every sp3 you hit:
    38,316 7 buffs no assassin 12% bonus
    34,882 6 buffs no assassin 20% bonus
    19,220 5 buffs no assassin 20% bonus
    41,930 6 buffs assassin 12% bonus
    So, as much as I love a good conspiracy theory, it seems like everything adds up about right. The difference maker was you not hitting the 20%, which is really unfortunate. It was a pretty good fight though.
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited January 2019

This is correct. I’m sorry, but OP, you were just a hair off killing her. It’s math, not a bug