**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please explain this

Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
What possible reasoning can be said for the fact that I lose health against red hulk in uncollected by hitting him with bullets while using Blade

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    The same reasoning Iron Man starts to bleed when you parry a laser by said Blade.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    That node works on critical hits. Doesn't matter if it is a projectile or not
  • DNA3000 wrote: »
    Carnage313 wrote: »
    What possible reasoning can be said for the fact that I lose health against red hulk in uncollected by hitting him with bullets while using Blade

Logic says that shouldn't happen. Logic also says your bullets should do no damage to Red freaking Hulk and Red Hulk should just walk up to your Blade, grab his head, and eat it.

New L3 animation please!

Fatalities would be so awesome tbh
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Carnage313 wrote: »

Logic says that shouldn't happen. Logic also says your bullets should do no damage to Red freaking Hulk and Red Hulk should just walk up to your Blade, grab his head, and eat it.

you're confusing him with Ultimate Blob I suspect. Or Ultimate Hank Pym.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    If you're looking for sound logic you came to the wrong place haha..

If it was actually power based then the game would be extremely broken. It's not perfect now, I know, but it would be much worse if they tried to take the most realist approach they could.