**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 Star Hood

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
What do you guys think? Kind of happy as I have ghost as a 5 star so there’s a synergy for her just need wasp now

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hes great
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Pretty good all around but especially great for matchups like mordo, hyperion and the champion. I used a 4/40 four star hood to one shot the maze champion which was very long but really showed off his effectiveness.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Hes great
    Sungj wrote: »
    Pretty good all around but especially great for matchups like mordo, hyperion and the champion. I used a 4/40 four star hood to one shot the maze champion which was very long but really showed off his effectiveness.

Thanks guys! He was one off a Loki so I was grateful for that, can’t remember who was before him but I’m pretty sure he was sandwiched between 2 bad champs. I’ll take him up to rank 2 possibly rank 3 and run him with my ghost to try get uncollected
  • mani274mani274 Posts: 93
    I just got him from my recent crystal but i will put him at rank 1
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    Got him as a maxed 4* and he helped me so much getting through content
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    I just got him as a 6* a few days ago and he carried me through some Chapter 2 Variant paths. Can’t wait to r2 him and fly through them with even more ease.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »

Just curious .. how exactly does he help vs Mordo and Hyperion ?
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    @dot_ditto his stagger prevents Power Gain from triggering on hype, and his S2 hex prevents evade (65% reduction), plus when he’s duped he steals power when his invis is on cooldown.