**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which 4* to R5?

All are unduped, but I’m getting 2 generics soon from act 4 and 5.1

Which 4* to R5? 32 votes

Hyperion
6%
The_red_EclipseZombieZedd 2 votes
Venom the duck
0%
Domino
46%
ArcDeAngelusJank39SuperSam57simolazKobster84Trill719Maldroit2IBlueShiftISohail007FhfjghhggggjfhfjgAmazing_Demon05Nerds_galoreBatman1903NANDORDITTDarth_Semz 15 votes
Archangel
40%
MavRCK_phillgreenPriyansh7StrRiggs_97SPIDERPIG61SassyMastyWabobaB_Dizzle_01RockypantherxKyrinMcH_Danny_Prasanna 13 votes
Killmonger
6%
mozzyCovaMachine 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    PrasannaPrasanna Posts: 53
    Archangel
    I too had similar doubt and all champs r same except venom the duck, I had Iron man iw. But all were awakened. I chose domino. But if u need to finish fast archangel would help a lot
  • Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Archangel
    Ability accuracy reduction and heal block are both huge bonuses for any champion. Go with AA
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Archangel
    As above. AA is still one of highest DPS champs. Awakened ability (ideally sig 47+) will help you with act 5 too.

If not awakened a case could be made for domino especially if you have a red hulk.
  • Options
    Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    It’s pretty close between AA and Domino
  • Options
    Syngergy wise I only have a 3* massacre to go with dom, but I might get a rulk soon
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 483 ★★★
    Archangel
    You will use your 4* AA when you have great 5*. Good luck!
  • Options
    Grrr, the results are still way too close between AA and Dom