**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Too many bugs -- crashes repeatedly... Quitting the game.

solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am fed up of this game now. This is not fun anymore, has become a chore instead. I used to play this game for stress relief but restarting this game again and again is giving me more stress. It's gonna be 2 months now, the game is still crashing, lagging and I can't even count how many more bugs are there in this **** game presently. Finally I got fed up today after the game crashed 9 times in 15 minutes. Yes, 9 times in 15 minutes, after every fight ended. Bravo! you guys did it. I have had enough. I am done with this game. I am moving on from this game to another one.
Goodbye Kabam!

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Are you actually?
    Or are you just another player threatening to quit to try and get a reaction?
    Don't lie, you're hooked like the rest of us. That's why you came here to complain. You want change. Which is fair. But let's be honest. ;) none of us are going any where any time soon.
  • solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    Drizzits wrote: »
    Are you actually?
    Or are you just another player threatening to quit to try and get a reaction?
    Don't lie, you're hooked like the rest of us. That's why you came here to complain. You want change. Which is fair. But let's be honest. ;) none of us are going any where any time soon.

Exactly! Just wanna get a reaction... happy?