**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Storm Rework

I know that Storm was among the first champs to enter the contest at the start of the game and is quite basic in her attacks / specials. I know that her specials were just recently given some shock damage, but I think a character as strong as her is owed more of a rework. This character has so much potential to be awesome, I'd love to see her abilities reflect more of how she should be in this state of the game. For instance, she should be hovering at all times and her basic attacks should cause energy damage. She should also have a wind aura similar to Mephisto's fire aura. She should also have Coldsnap resistance on top of the shock resistance added. I think Storm could be amazing if given a second look at, so just suggesting :) Thanks!

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I agree. The Wind Aura sounds good but how would it work? Would it deal "wind damage"?
    I always liked the idea of her crits to shock and shock damage reducing crit resistance and increasing power gain. Storm needs an effective power gain engine to make full use of her specials.
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.