**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Drop rate

we should be getting a higher chance of 3 and 4 star champs if they keep adding new champs right? if they arent available as 2 stars and only 3 or 4 then how could the rate possibly stay the same? for it to "stay the same" they have to be increasing the rate of 2 stars dropped

Comments

• Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    I would think that the adding of new champs to the 3* and 4* base groups actually just decrease the chance of you getting a specific champ and not have any affect on the rating of the champ you would pull.

The reasoning for this is, even though Kabam will neither confirm nor deny it, but it's popular opinion that there are specific drop rates for any 2/3/4*, that rate wouldn't change whether there are 50 different champs or 500 of them.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    I haven't pulled a 3 or 4 star from PHC for 6 months!
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    I haven't pulled a 3 or 4 star from PHC for 6 months!

i pulled two 4*'s from the PHC shards i got from milestone rewards doing the first gwenpool arena.

this was after getting no 4* from PHC in months. Just gotta pray to RNGsus.