**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grey Boosts

Any word on when we can expect to see the grey boosts back in the loyalty store? Spending units on a boosts I might want is no where near as desirable as spending loyalty on boosts I definitely want.

Comments

• Options
    313rd313rd Posts: 159
    Speedbump wrote: »
    its random, they'll appear eventually. just keep checking.

Do you know that for sure?

• Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    With no boosts, everyone is equal.
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    With no boosts, everyone is equal.

Except they're selling them so people that will pay have the advantage.

But from what I've heard, those boosts aren't even good boosts and it's a chance at one, no?
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    It's a chance at all of the grey war boost (invulnerability, regen, power) and the less desirable health and attack.
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    They are selling them now for 120 units. I think the loyalty store has not much value anymore. I guess I can save up for that 5* unstoppable colossus
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Revenue revenue revenue That’s the reason they are not in the Loyalty store
  • Options
    Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    The only grey boost that I’ve seen in the loyalty store is 25% off sp3 damage
  • Options
    cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Kabam mods asked and confirmed with developers that nothing has changed, the boosts are still provided randomly like before.

I do think the 40+ days of not seeing certain (power start 1, combat regen, and invulnerability boost) grey boosts is of statistical significance. Something Kabam should look into.
  • Options
    PositivePositive Posts: 16
    @cookiedealer “nothing has changed”. 😂😂😂
  • Options
    ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Speedbump wrote: »
    its random, they'll appear eventually. just keep checking.

Do you work for Kabam?

Are you mike in disguise?

• Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Their frequency of appearing has definitely been altered. I used to always have a full inventory of them now I only have a single regen boost left and I’m one of the few guys in my ally that has any at this point. If it was actually random then why have we never seen the same boost of any kind in b2b days?
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    15kavcqzqvfk.png
    z70vjahe449d.png
    atq4zh991iaw.png
    qloddd10n3ih.png
    wqnu0viak347.png
    Every time these boost have appeared in the last month advance power boost last on dec 13th. I have never been low on these boost they were pretty regular prior to this update
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    They were super regular, I had everyone 2-5 of each..

I now have 0 of all 3.. just goes to show of how irregular they have been ..

It’s obviously the update.. kabam mike said he checked with team, but there’s an obvious shortage and something has changed.

I love how the keep checking back bs is going to go on for another month before they either

1. Quietly fix it and not own up to it

Or
    2.say oh we’re sorry we fked up
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    They were super regular, I had everyone 2-5 of each..

I now have 0 of all 3.. just goes to show of how irregular they have been ..

It’s obviously the update.. kabam mike said he checked with team, but there’s an obvious shortage and something has changed.

I love how the keep checking back bs is going to go on for another month before they either

1. Quietly fix it and not own up to it

Or
    2.say oh we’re sorry we fked up

They will do the usual. Option 1. Then accuse anyone who says otherwise of fake news.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    What is more likely; the boosts are there but have just not turned up for 5 weeks or that Kabam is wrong (knowingly or not)?
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    What is more likely; the boosts are there but have just not turned up for 5 weeks or that Kabam is wrong (knowingly or not)?

This feels like a rhetorical question
  • Options
    cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Kabam mods asked and confirmed with developers that nothing has changed, the boosts are still provided randomly like before.

And you honestly believe that? lol.

I didn't say I believed that, and you didn't quote entirely what I said.

I just said what Kabam mods told us, and said it's something devs should look into
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Yes, could always go to the store and get them. Now nothing but trash boosts
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Just remove these boosts altogether. Players are getting overly reliant on these items now.
  • Options
    PositivePositive Posts: 16
    @Kabam Miike where are my grey boosts?
  • Options
    ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    Starting to believe they aren't in the rotation at all.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I remember when we had the Guardians of the Galaxy even and Star Lord wasn't picked for weeks for the event even though it was a 50/50 chance every day after not being chosen in the first few. We were told that it was just random even though the odds of him not getting chosen became absurd. I don't know if they acknowledged that they fixed something but suddenly he was getting chosen the same as everyone else for the rest of the event. I wonder if something is broken which is preventing the system from choosing the AW boosts. I don't think anyone is lying and I do think it is random. But something may be broken.
  • Options
    SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    Same RNG system used in loyalty store for the boosts as used in champ selection in Crystals... chances of the boosts we all want being drawn... 0.001% but if you ask all boost/champs have the ‘same’ odds of being selected...

of course they do😂😂