**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captail Marvel or Ms Marvel

HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
So I got a Captain Marvel and a Ms. Marvel today (Danvers not KK) I have never had either before. Which is better, they seem rather similar. I have a cosmic awakening stone if you think it is worth using on one of them. Thanks

Captail Marvel or Ms Marvel 27 votes

Captain Marvel
22%
DrOctavius2_2AgentOfSHIELDadqqedfyvrDusky_DawnBouv12Biggestmarvelfanever 6 votes
Ms. Marvel (Danvers)
77%
TheTAbyssAlfa_PigeonMegaSkater67XMEN1994Timone147TheLazyKingStefffdjmindblazervg2782AppleisgodSpiritLuismarquez131Tmasters1984GQuantaoTheMageHunterShinyMew2iSymbioteDamaytitorAnonymous346CovaMachine 21 votes

Comments

• ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Ms. Marvel (Danvers)
    Carol Danvers Ms Marvel since she's super hot.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Ms. Marvel (Danvers)
    They're both pretty much identical but ms marvel absorbs more power than captain marvel when blocking energy attacks. Other than that they're the same. Ms marvel used to have a stronger fury buff but they're even now I believe.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    It's basically the same champ, different synergies. Ms marvel only has a very very slight increase to stats. If you're looking at 4*s, pick Ms marvel. If you have the 5* Cpt marvel, pick her instead. Even if you choose the 4* variant you will not see a difference in damage, they're just too similar, picking Ms marvel is just a piece of mind that you have the "better" one.
  • Dusky_DawnDusky_Dawn Posts: 60
    Captain Marvel
    Ms marvel may absorb more energy when blocking. But Captain Marvel hits like a truck
  • JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    They are pretty much exactly the same ...
  • JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    Captain Marvel hits harder. Ive had them both for over a year and a half. I took them both to 4/5 but took CM up to 5/5.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Neither, Hold off till you get Thor or Hyperion
  • AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50
    Captain Marvel
    Im curious as to why Thor is considered so much better than Captain Marvel they seem to do roughly the same amount of damage and Thor is less reliable, immunity nodes, BPCW, Agent Venom, etc.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited July 2017
    Ms. Marvel (Danvers)
    People like Thors stun but Marvel is one of the best champs to use on immunity nodes outside of SL and Crossbones.

I don't know if it's true that Capt has more Attack then Ms.

I think their stats are pretty much the same but Ms has a little more health and slightly less armor