**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trying to get uncollected

I’m at 5.2.6 and need roster advice. Who would you switch?qiqpo5u24u6d.jpeg

Comments

• maybe switch out scarlet for archangel. i didn’t use any mega godtier champs when i got uncollected. only scarlet but she didn’t do much against the collector
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Dorm would be a good power control option on the collector
  • Darth_Caedus1Darth_Caedus1 Posts: 64
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    Dorm would be a good power control option on the collector

His damage output is trash tho
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I would swap scarlet witch for domino or gwenpool if I were you. You need high damage for the collector.
  • Exidos17Exidos17 Posts: 25
    I think the key is a high damage character you are comfortable with. I used Corvus and just hit the Collector as fast as I could off evading. No point of using potions just revives since by the time you get hit, you’ll be dead anyway. Just boost up as much as you can and go for it.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Wouldn’t gwepool as a dude champ survive the collectors special 3? Or am I completely wrong?
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Bring hulk if hes dupe. That guy was clutch in my collector exploration. 20% revive can get quite a bit of health off.
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    There are videos of Dorm taking the collector down 80% in one shot. Granted it was a 5* and it took a while, but if you are skilled with him, even a 4* is a viable option. Hulk with those lvl1 revives is a recipe for chipping away at him but only if he's duped. I used Gwenpool to start him off. Really good damage and ability accuracy reduction. If you have DD Classic at high sig, take him and bait L1's. He'll evade better than Sparky.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Wouldn’t gwepool as a dude champ survive the collectors special 3? Or am I completely wrong?
    He always throws his specials off before SP3 for me
  • Darth_Caedus1Darth_Caedus1 Posts: 64
    edited January 2019
    ckhaowdgbn58.png
    I just got a 5* ghost, does that change any of y'alls opinion?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019

I just noticed it auto corrected to “dude champ” but wouldn’t help me out on realized because I forgot how too spell for a minute
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    ckhaowdgbn58.png
    I just got a 5* ghost, does that change any of y'alls opinion?

Of course, ghost is I believe the best way to avoid collector's specials entirely