**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Teaser Trailer for Map 7

Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
It would be really cool if we could get a gameplay teaser trailer for map 7 featuring some of the 5* champions specifically selected for their ability to assist in AQ Map 7, such as Groot, Thor Rag, Jane Foster, Juggernaut or Storm. Would really love to see their gameplay in a Map 7 at 10k starting prestige please!

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lol I’d love to see something like a Jane foster solo thebomega mini or something
  • Options
    Lvernon15 wrote: »
    Lol I’d love to see something like a Jane foster solo thebomega mini or something

Same here!
  • Options
    DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Big up map.8
  • Options
    313rd313rd Posts: 159
    Ha very sexy discussion here. I’m lovin’ it
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    They had a beta to test the three diff maps.. was pretty wild. Should be some videos online of Beta testing play
  • Options
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    They had a beta to test the three diff maps.. was pretty wild. Should be some videos online of Beta testing play

Somehow nobody seems to have shown any great gameplay videos with groot/juggernaut/jane foster in the Map 7 beta. It is so weird!
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Ultra8529 wrote: »

Somehow nobody seems to have shown any great gameplay videos with groot/juggernaut/jane foster in the Map 7 beta. It is so weird!

I forget who it was but there was someone on youtube who took a bunch of 5* meme tier champions to rank 5 during the beta and tested them out in map 7. I know for sure they did she-hulk, king groot and kabam mike's super effective cyclops but I forget who else
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    Ultra8529 wrote: »

I forget who it was but there was someone on youtube who took a bunch of 5* meme tier champions to rank 5 during the beta and tested them out in map 7. I know for sure they did she-hulk, king groot and kabam mike's super effective cyclops but I forget who else

I believe you can find the channel by searching "ronan 5/65" on youtube
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Think bigger, stronger enemies, tougher nodes, more complex map. It wasn't terrible, but champ selection will be a huge factor, as it already is for Map 6. I had what I thought was a strong team and got decimated on the wrong lane.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Donkilla wrote: »
    Big up map.8

LOL Yeah!

There will be only one BG with 30 Players, fighting from 4 Directions to Center where the Boss waits with 30 Linked Nodes. 8 Minibosses, two for each direction.
    And of course a tight timeframe to finish it...