**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Look for active alliance 275k player

275k player with map 5 experience looking for a active alliance that does map 5x5 every week and stays in expert bracket and also AW as much as possible message in game at: josh dos or on line: jrb459

Comments

• Options
    Jrb459Jrb459 Posts: 18
    Also not looking to join till after this round of AQ my alliance has been good to me and helped me grow substantially so don't want to leave them hanging
  • Options
    E_Man80E_Man80 Posts: 4
    We lost a lot of people but are rebuilding
    We would like to have you aboard [st wr] check us out
  • Options
    FeralclawFeralclaw Posts: 68
    Hey J,

Going to send you a Line PM with the link to our recruitment post here in the Forums, we might be a good fit for you.

Marvels Morons awesome recruitment post!

Cheers,
    Feral
  • Options
    I'm currently looking again
  • Options
    I'm a little over 300k now
  • Options
    Looking again! Need a stable alliance serious alliances only
  • Options
    XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 98
    Jrb are you still looking for an alliance? We're sitting at 8.8 mil hit me up on line Hans Gruber or in game xHans Gruberx
  • Options
    HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    The Forgotten Marines [xTFM] is looking. We are REALLY strong for an 8 million alliance. Over 180 R5 Fours stars, R3 and R4 Five stars. And we do Map 5x5 with Expert Tier Rewards. Highly organized.

U can contact me on Line if interested. hq101heath. Look for the guy with the eye patch
  • Options
    Tom_Cruise1Tom_Cruise1 Posts: 56
    hey we are 7.7M, AQ 5x5 alliance. only AQ/AW required no other events, contact me on Line if interested tom.cruise1.tc1
  • Options
    Looking again now 370k + rating 4437 prestige plenty of experience in game name:josh dos line:jrb459
  • Options
    Looking for serious alliance please only expert tier and high tier in AW
  • Options
    Looking to join immediately 5x5 AQ at least
  • Options
    Back at it again now 760k rating 7003 prestige looking for gold 1 and 5x5 pushing towards top 500 in AQ. Looking for an organized alliance. Line jrb459 ingame Josh dos
  • Options
    Looking to join after season is over