**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Boosts

What's up with AW boosts not rotating into the loyalty store?! It been weeks since we've invulnerability boosts or really any good AW boosts for that matter. Are we just expected to buy the stupid **** crystal from now on?!

Comments

• Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    soon approaching months.....
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    They are 100% not in the store anymore. Don't trust that they are still there.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Yeah it’s been like weeks I think, sometimes I lose a fight because a boost isn’t there for me to support
  • Options
    SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    Same RNG system used in loyalty store for the boosts as used in champ selection in Crystals... chances of the boosts we all want being drawn... 0.001% but if you ask all boost/champs have the ‘same’ odds of being selected...

of course they do😂😂
  • Options
    BRJ2002BRJ2002 Posts: 84
    Still nothing @Kabam Miike ???
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    they made those crystals so dont expect the boost anymore, they gotta make money
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    "Working as intended"

"They are random"

"Stop the conspiracy theories"

... just wait it out, or pay units for a "chance" at getting the boost you actually want and need
  • Options
    313rd313rd Posts: 159
    If they wanted to charge for war boost should just be a respectable company and say so. Or say something more than, “They’re in there, it’s just random with equal opportunity. But we’ll talk about it internally.”

But this is the same as PURE SKILL??
    Really how pluckin long does it take take to fix or make right that situation?? 1 years, 2 years...

We give them to much money buying their spit and we, the gamers are part to blame.
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    It’s obvious to me that they were removed from the update accidentally. That is just my opinion though.

They said they checked and everything is “running like it’s suppose to”.

All we can do is wait and see.

All I know is I used to have multiple of these boosts to where some could be in my expiring items. That is how frequent they were and I used one every war. Now I am sitting with 0 in all 3 boosts. Hopefully we see some tonight.

Good luck in everyone’s wars
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    they made those crystals so dont expect the boost anymore, they gotta make money

They had the crystal and the loyalty boosts at the same time before. They have said that the loyalty boosts are still available when RNG dictates. I agree with @Cranmer00. I think there is a glitch which is preventing them from being chosen and we won't get them until it is fixed. But it will be fixed eventually and it isn't a money making scheme.
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    This thread will be deleted soon lol.

Those are gone.