**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This Man This Monster Chap 2 “Skirmish With Death!” way too difficult boss

The Thing in this chapter has been rediculous you too difficult. I can get to him and hardly take damage during the quest portion, but fighting the thing is impossible. He sweeps my team (all of whom have a better rating than him) easily. I’ve had to use all my revives just fighting this guy. I can’t hit him much because his constant Unstoppable status just makes him hit me back harder. I can’t stop him from heavy attacking because of Unstoppable heavy attacks. I can’t dodge back because he’ll just corner me with unstoppable heavy attacks. He is incredibly OP. Nerf this fight now! Please give more time for this event or make it easier.

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    :'(
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Bring in a bleed champ to manage his rock stacks, make sure you watch his power. otherwise its a pretty standard fight.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    At 15 rock stacks, make sure he has at least a bar of power then bait the special, don't hit him or his block
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    At 15 rock stacks, make sure he has at least a bar of power then bait the special, don't hit him or his block

give attention to this tips... this is the key, the rest is patience
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Not every fight is meant to be a fast fight or one where you just stand there and 5-hit, stun, repeat. This is one of them.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Read the information on the champ.

(Troll reply incoming.)

It’s a “skirmish with death”, what were you expecting?
  • Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    This fight is just a strategy fight, not a difficult one. If you find this one over the top, you aren't going to like Chapter 3....
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited January 2019