Inventory level

What level do you have to be to increase your t2 alpha inventory past 4? Im only level 48 but i need to be able to hold 6 to level up a champ and i can only store 4. The rest are in my stash.

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 226
    Does anyone know at what level your inventory increases? I have a t2 alpha expiring soon and need to figure out what to do since i can only have 4 in my inventory
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 83
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 466
    They need to increase again though, the game is progressing and we can’t even hold enough to rank 2 6*s.. or even a R5 and 6*
  • Drooped2Drooped2 Posts: 3,061 ★★★★★
    I believe at 50 they reach 6
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 2,877 ★★★★
    If ur lvl 48 and already have the ability to r5 a 5*, you deserve for them to expire
    @Drooped2 thanks. Im close to 49 so I'll try hitting 50 before it expires. Thanks for giving me an answer.
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 623 ★★★
    Neotwism wrote: »
    @Drooped2 thanks. Im close to 49 so I'll try hitting 50 before it expires. Thanks for giving me an answer.

at 60 it's 12. You won't have the same issues at that point, trust me.
    Thanks @GluteusMaximus...i just don't want to lose any since they r hard to get. U can't sell them even so my only option is leveling up right now.
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 623 ★★★
    Neotwism wrote: »
    Thanks @GluteusMaximus...i just don't want to lose any since they r hard to get. U can't sell them even so my only option is leveling up right now.

55 gets you 9 t2a slots fyi, then 12 at 60. Luckily they permanently reduced the act 4 energy costs, that should help. good luck.