**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dual credit, no value!

If alliance dual event as been removed from game why hasn’t the dual credit too? What are we supposed to do with all the dual credit?
I suggest to be replace with some sort of fragments like t1alpha, t4 basic, small energy refills (6) some more value than dual credit.wsowy0p55ibw.png

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    i use mine to duel top champs, personally. Very useful when seeing what AW opponents have active, mastery-wise. Also like trying out new champs. Did you know a 4* 3/30 unduped darkhawk can take down a 5/65 sig 200 Champion with 100% health after the fight is over? 4 guesses who that summoner is...

Is it me?
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118

If alliance dual event as been removed from game why hasn’t the dual credit too? What are we supposed to do with all the dual credit?

I suggest to be replace with some sort of fragments like t1alpha, t4 basic, small energy refills (6) some more value than dual credit.wsowy0p55ibw.png

duel credits are used to do duel with other players now
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    They r vey useful..
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    In today's objective I realized that I dueled Imiw 5 times when my credits got over.
    I used these to duel the rest even yesterday they helped.
    I had 8 of em
    Now I have 3
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Wow necro
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I agreed that the value is not high now, I hope what Dev Diary said will come true soon, such that you can duel particular champ bundled with set of nodes, which mirrors EQ boss practice fight.