**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BEYOND HOPE

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everyone.....I have a question :
What are the masteries which are the key while playing the REALM OF LEGENDS??? Please suggest a good mastery setup to counter those insane health champions.......I know that their attack is not insane...it can be dealt with easily but what about their health.....we definitely need a good offense team with synergy bonuses and mastery........thats what i need....PLEASE HELP ME GUYS.....

Comments

• Options
    You rahter need good Champions to counter Wolverine. There is still one Mastery that is quite handy. "Pacify". If on 3/3 it reduces the enemys abillities by 30%. So you can stun Wolverine and hit him with a heavy or 3 hit combo. In theory you can use every champ for this.
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Get a champ with regen and someone to beat wolvie
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Get a champ with regen and someone to beat wolvie

Wolverine is not at all a problem......easy to beat with guillotine ( duped)......i will ask a new question.....Is completing Realm of Legends worth the rewards.....they just give 3 four stars.....meh rewards.....aint it??
  • Options
    MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Dont rush to complete ROL. Wait until your roster develops and then one day when you're farming ROL for potions you'll be surprised to see youve made it all the way to the end without a problem.
    I generally grind ROL twice a week. The fact that it has no nodes means its easy content
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    There is still one Mastery that is quite handy. "Pacify". If on 3/3 it reduces the enemys abillities by 30%. So you can stun Wolverine and hit him with a heavy or 3 hit combo. In theory you can use every champ for this.

I thought this should be set to zero, so that Wolverine will proc regen easily for Guillotine to reverse the healing?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You get some t4bc and you get to say you’ve done it. I’ll list necessities and good things to have

Necesities:

A sustainable champ, like Wolverine, GR, Blade etc. Someone who doesn’t suffer from chip damage from unavoidable specials (like WS L2).

A heal reverser: Guilly works fine, Void takes longer but is safer (guilly you need an L2 before you drop to 1 soul). CAIW duped works fine as well.

Good to haves:

A poison immune to deal with SW. I managed with a duped 4/40 Wolvie (but it took 1.2k hits) so it’s possible with just a regen champ but it’s not fun. Much better to have a hype or Medusa. Or CB if you have a high ranked one

Power controller/CAIW to deal with Juggs (self explanatory; makes it easier than just using a regen champ)

Of course: a high damage dealer or ramp up person like Proxima Medusa Hyperion SL etc.

If you have the necesities it’s doable if you have the others it should be easy. If not hold off until you have at least the necesities.