**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for alliance

79nwxiyyrsrn.png

Hi all, looking for a new alliance due to not feeling part of the team in current alliance.

I’m a very active player, will participate in all aw and aq. The more social the alliance the better! I have both line and discord.

Hope I could be a good fit for one of your alliances!

Thanks.

Comments

• MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Look up Mr Tic Tac in Game. We are 7m rated. Currently Gold 3. Do map 4 in AQ, starting map 5 once a week soon.
  • AgentVinod97AgentVinod97 Posts: 20
    Hi, Tom we are flattered that you want to join us at ODB2.0, unfortunately, I believe that your account would be able to sustain the AQ and AW of higher tier. Please feel free to contact us after you've progressed further.
    PS. That blade is sick 😎
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited January 2019
    @tom_mitchell_91
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're a chill/retirement but active 7.7 million alliance that's recruiting two plus players with a base rating of 80-100K+. We’re Silver 2 looking to advance to Silver 1 or at least Gold 3 by the end of Season 7.

The LINE app is REQUIRED to join, and it keeps us more organized in AW/AQ. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1, ClassyMassey) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand and you MUST add us on LINE before joining the alliance.
    IGN: GorerillaTactic (Me, Officer), Liam 7 (Leader), OpethFan1 (Officer), Massey1997 (Officer)

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate. If there are any grievances, take it up with me or another officer. If you do decide to leave us, please give us warning and don’t leave in the middle of AQ/AW. It doesn’t just hurt us but yourself, rewards wise.

We run AQ Maps 2 and 3 simultaneously when we’re not in the middle of AW. It’ll be a combination of 3/3/2 or 3/2/2. While in AW, we run three (3) BGs of Map 2 or 3/2/2. We might do Map 4+ if we have enough in our treasury balance. Donations aren't mandatory but appreciated if you want to do beyond Map 3. We’ve been doing more Map 5 recently.

We run AW two to three times a week and AQ daily. We’re looking to push towards 3 BGs once we obtain a solid 30 members. There aren’t any assigned paths in AW, but you can announce the path you’re taking in LINE.

The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. 4*’s 3/30+ is recommended but no 3*’s. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/highly recommended when joining.

Our updated stats are as follows:
    7,776,389 (7.7MIL)
    Alliance War: Silver 2– 1,044 AW Rating – Tier 14 – 924,998 points – Rank 1,279
    Alliance Quest: Prestige: 4,302 – Event Score: 23,402,624 – Placement: 6,793

4fpqjagdome2.png
    qhbw50i9oviw.png
    r8fk98s0an7i.png
    17mqp78a0r0q.png
    mdd9fjj98jw3.png
    mvzv5se7oraz.png
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Hey Tom, check us out at Rogue Tech INC R&D 4.0 (RØT1¥). Growing fast, very social and trying to move up in AQ and war so love people that are going to be involved and growing their roster. I put my second account here and it's going very well. My ign is BuckNutz or you can hit me or our dear leader up on LINE: BuckeyeKP or BaDZeroCool
  • Makka_PakkaMakka_Pakka Posts: 49
    I’ve sent a friend request in case you’re still looking.
  • Supreme_JaySupreme_Jay Posts: 25
    Hey if you're still looking my alliance "Legends Uprising" is recruiting

we are looking for active members
    we do 3 BGs for AQ maps 2/2/3
    AW is a must, we are currently sitting at tier 12 and Silver 2.
    we plan on moving up to Silver 1/Gold 3 within the near future
    No donations
    Line is Mandatory

we are a fun alliance. We respect life events and ensure that every member are doing their part. Leadership is always keeping in contact with members.

If you are interested, give me a shout on the game. My account is "Supreme Jay"
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    Hey! If you are still looking, we are currently rebuilding. Would love to have you. We have a strong core of players. We use line and are definitely social. Contact me in game or on line at DaBills :)
  • ABBAcadabraABBAcadabra Posts: 55
    Add me for Recruitment chat over 400ppl in it
    Line id abbacadabra
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283

79nwxiyyrsrn.png

Hi all, looking for a new alliance due to not feeling part of the team in current alliance.

I’m a very active player, will participate in all aw and aq. The more social the alliance the better! I have both line and discord.

Hope I could be a good fit for one of your alliances!

Thanks.

Hi Tom. We are interested in having you as our teammate. If you have not decided on an alliance yet, please take a look at ours and see if we might fit what you need. Below is a post that I have used the past 1.5 weeks to recruit for the few spots that we will have available in the next few days. We currently have one now. The post will give you more information about us and if there is any questions or concerns that we did not address, please reach out to me here or in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014.

And with respect to your post about AW, in our alliance, war is not the focus. We still do war. But it's with a small group of players that play war. You are not required to participate in AW if that's not your cup of tea. If you are, we got a good group and considering that they play war for the entire season 8, mostly in 1 BG, (there was two instances of 2 BGs), we are able to be in the discussion for Silver 2 bracket rewards on this last day of AW and I think that's pretty good. We don't use Line or Discord for communication. We use Telegram. Our atmosphere is very friendly and chill. There is no drama. Anyway, here's the post:
    ========
    Hi. We will have 2-3 spots in our alliance that will be opening up in the next 2 weeks. We are looking for veteran players that are active, friendly, and a team player that have similar outlook as we do about the game and would like to join us. Our alliance is a chill and relaxed alliance with no drama. We have teammates primarily from the USA, but also from Europe, Asia, and Australia. Our lives outside this game, such as family, school, and work takes priority! Despite time zone differences, we get along very well and accomplish our goals of having fun but also help each other get resources by doing our part in the events as best as we can. If we need to slow down much further, we do have a sister alliance, [Dos34], that our teammates can temporarily jump down to play at a much slower pace so that we can take care of our responsibilities outside the game and help build it up. When we have more time to play, we would go back to this main alliance [1Dos3] to continue with our growth. It's very much like a family here.

Here are some recent updates to our alliance.

We remain an organized, active, AQ focused alliance. AQ is the most important and will not be compromised by war. War is non-mandatory/optional and participation is for those that are available and shown interest in war. This means, if you sign up for war, you must be available to fight during the offensive phase or let the team know if something important came up and you become unavailable. It may or may not run concurrently with AQ. We usually do 1 - 2 wars a week (at least 1 and usually 2), and never if it will compromise AQ efforts. Mostly, it's a 1-BG war in our alliance for those interested teammates and the offensive days are Thursdays and/or Saturdays for the most part. For Season 8 War, we are likely to be ranked at season's end in the Bronze 1 or Silver 3 bracket. So if war is your passion and is of high priority, this alliance will NOT fit what you seek!

For AQ, we play it 5 days a week, in 3 BGs. We complete all 3 BGs 100%. BG 1 plays this schedule: 5-4-4-4-4, while BG 2 plays 4-4-4-4-3, and BG 3 plays 4-3-3-3-3. Collectively, we earn over 66 M points each week and are ranked in the 2801 - 3500 bracket. We expect to reach the 70 M points PEAK milestone in about 3 weeks. These are the total weekly rewards that you would get from AQ participation in our alliance (combined daily, peak, and ranked rewards):

-Map 5 Crystals x 9;
    -Map 4 Crystals x 15;
    -Map 3 Crystals x 5;
    -T4BC (full) x 1;
    -T2AC fragments x 1000;
    -2450 Glory;
    -Greater Glory Crystal x 3;
    -T4CC fragment Crystals x 10;
    -5,200 T4BC fragments;
    -85,175 GOLD and
    -23,825 BATTLECHIPS

Donations are mandatory and are due each Monday by 11:59 PM PST. We request the following weekly amounts: 15,000 gold and 1000 loyalty.

We participate in weekly SA. We have been surpassing the 500K mark each week for SA with a weekly average of 647K for the past 6 weeks. Our high is 778K and low is 566K. We are ranked 6-20% for SA. In other alliance events (particularly the 3-day events), we continue to reach the last milestones consistently, so you will get good rewards with us. With Arena Wins, we are ranked 51-100%. With Completion and Item Use, we are ranked 21-50%. With Villain use and Avengers use, we are ranked 3-5%. Guardian Use, we are ranked 6-20%. There are NO event minimums.

We use Telegram as our communication app. This is required.

If you are interested in our alliance or have additional questions, please look for me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014. You can also find me on Telegram as my username is the same: @gladiator2014. Please don't forget to use the @ in front of my name in the search box or you won't find me.
  • ScrathyScrathy Posts: 14
    Hi Tom,

If you are still looking for a new alliance, Give Divinity Rangers a look. We area team and include everyone in that team environment. We do use line but it is not mandatory at this moment. our Tag is DR316, You can look me up in the game or on line under the same name. Ok man have a good day and hope you find the best alliance for you.