**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 20 sigs on blade worth the extra 5 star shards?

So I have blade at rank 5/65 and used the awakening gem on him from act 5 and dumped all my sig stones into him. He’s around sig 60 right now. Should I save my 5 star shards for when his crystal comes back around just to see if I can add to his sig level? Or is it a waste of time? I’ll add that blade is my strongest champ right now and my only R5.

gxrha8kcxyif.png

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Nop.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    This is a WAY COOL 5* roster, all I will say!
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I wouldn't but you have almost every top champ as a 5 Star
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    you gonna have extra 6 star shards not 5
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 350 ★★
    No. Plenty of opportunity to get 5* sig stones out there.
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    I mean i'm probably going to I don't have my 5 star blade awakened and I would love to
  • Options
    I just upgraded my 4* unawakened Blade to 5/50 and y'all talk about duping a 5* version.
    I'd kill for a duped 5* Blade :D I do have a duped 5* Void on 3/45 now, most likely will see his 4/55 eventually.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    If you’re like me, you’ll pull him several more times now that he’s awakened via gem. Mine is now L200 after I’ve pulled him 2-3 times since late fall. So my answer would be no.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Don't. 1/5 chance for 15K shards for a dupe is silly. He isn't even that great anymore.

ST/KM are the new "must haves".
  • Options
    SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    It is if you are drunk
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Not at all broski
  • Options
    chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I’ll just pop basics. I need to awaken a lot of my 5 stars still.