**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which champion is better?

Which is among these is the best champ when it comes to a single fight? No ramp up or synergies

Which champion is better? 33 votes

Darkhawk
21%
Sixshot1Maldroit2RockypantherxNBSAIUltimatesaber32LostReplica23Phoenix5 7 votes
Ægon
30%
DrZolasamalasravanStewmanZzzPandamanTanOnmixCharlie_SceneDarthPhalsickboy9Asto03 10 votes
Symbiote Supreme
45%
Maximus_SpankersonAlex13369Jcobra25Harbinger195ScholiaMelkerlanneroGustavo20TinoMiaB_Dizzle_01RakeYoungMitchell35AleorColinwhitworth69TheSquish671Welderofortune2 15 votes
Venom the Duck
3%
KamalaWantsToPlayToo 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    ChainslayerChainslayer Posts: 62
    *Edit: I’d like to know why also
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    *Edit: I’d like to know why also

is this a rank up in disguise post? You wouldn't take a spoon over a swiss army knife on a camping trip would you? in retrospect you need to be more specific Depends on nodes and opponents and what you want as in better regain, better damage better heal block all these champs have different uses utility and some depend on synergies ?
  • Options
    I just want to know what are they better at, like what kind of content they do well in, like how archangel can complete like 70% of the game’s content
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I just want to know what are they better at, like what kind of content they do well in, like how archangel can complete like 70% of the game’s content

you read the spotlights or look at champ ability's/gameplay on you tube?
    nuro toxin if it can bleed or poison aa wrecks it also ability accuracy reduction makes a massive difference same thing that makes blade so useful.
    Aegon takes a few fights to ramp up charges but has crazy high damage but if your not so skilled high regain champ like the duck might be more useful
  • Options

you read the spotlights or look at champ ability's/gameplay on you tube?
    nuro toxin if it can bleed or poison aa wrecks it also ability accuracy reduction makes a massive difference same thing that makes blade so useful.
    Aegon takes a few fights to ramp up charges but has crazy high damage but if your not so skilled high regain champ like the duck might be more useful

I think that's my problem there, Aegon isn't really my playing style. I'll check out more info on them
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    I want a 5-star Symbiote Supreme big time.