**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel Villains: A Dastardly Discussion

Comments

• Options
    ChainslayerChainslayer Posts: 62
    Kilgrave from Jessica Jones. Although he’s not physically fit or strong, but he can controls people’s minds for his bidding. How’s that for a villain
  • Options
    ScottLang wrote: »
    Definitely Dr. Doom haha he watches over my house >_> smc4vgzleei5.jpeg

Doom sees all!
  • Options
    Another fan of Green Goblin & Doctor Octopus. here, from the spider side of things.

Kingpin & Bullseye, for Daredevil.

And Magneto, for X-Men.

Good choices! I was always a Daredevil fan, so I was also always a fan of Kingpin and the way he could challenge other heroes even though he didn't have superpowers (though being strong and having loads of money could be considered their own powers). For Bullseye, I'd actually get excited to see how creative the writers could be and what new thing they would have him throw every time he was in a new issue. Needless to say, I was pretty happy they both made it into the show and was even happier to see the actors' performances of the characters.
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    Apocalypse , he is perfect for this game! his motto survival of the fittest!
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Even though I wouldn’t consider him a villain but more of an antihero, Magneto. I grew up on the X-Men and he always seemed so complex with his choices and actions. His relationships with the other X-Men, especially Xavier, were so deep and complicated. His role changed so many times between antihero to actual hero and it was always interesting to see what he would do next.

Second choice would be Sabretooth who I feel is a villain, not a mercenary. He was always so brutal and powerful. It would also be interesting to see the interactions between him and Wolverine too.

Third goes to Thanos. Arguably another antihero but he was always interesting to me. He’s always been the answer to population control that nobody wants to admit they want. Using logic over emotion he tried to be the true equalizer.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    My most favorite villain is Thanos,I mean who wouldn't like a crazy barney that likes different colored stones and wants to kill people just to win Death's heart.

Second is Sabertooth,he's a psycho that likes fresh blood more than I like to get a god tier champ or memes.

And third is Dr.Doom,what can I say about him,I'm sure you all know him,his history,his powers,they way that people use him as clickbait just to get that sweet money.Yea,sweet old Dr.Doom.
  • Options
    Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    Thanos, Dr Doom and Green Goblin
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Gosh, I have so many villains I love.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    I don't like villains. Never have. I do, however, have a list of villains I think deserve to be/ought to be in the game:

Iron Monger
    Lizard
    Shocker
    Skurge
    Baron Zemo (not the lame CACW version, the comics version)
    Pyro
    Toad
    Avalanche
    Living Laser
    Whiplash
    Kraven
    Bullseye
    Black Cat (borderline hero at times)
    Dr Doom
    Annihilus
    Blastaar
    Scorpion
    Beetle
    Lady Deathstrike
    Blizzard
    Batroc
    Moonstone
    Blob
  • Options
    At this point I think it's pretty clear that I have a love for Dr. Doom. There are plenty of other villains within Marvel that I also like, buuuut I'm inclined to stick with my loyalty to Doom.
  • Options
    At this point I think it's pretty clear that I have a love for Dr. Doom. There are plenty of other villains within Marvel that I also like, buuuut I'm inclined to stick with my loyalty to Doom.

To be fair, Dr. Doom doesn't seem like someone who would handle disloyalty very well...
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian
    Another fan of Green Goblin & Doctor Octopus. here, from the spider side of things.

And Magneto, for X-Men.

Good choices! I was always a Daredevil fan, so I was also always a fan of Kingpin and the way he could challenge other heroes even though he didn't have superpowers (though being strong and having loads of money could be considered their own powers). For Bullseye, I'd actually get excited to see how creative the writers could be and what new thing they would have him throw every time he was in a new issue. Needless to say, I was pretty happy they both made it into the show and was even happier to see the actors' performances of the characters.

I enjoyed the Netflix rendition of Bullseye, he fit the world of that show. But for me, Daredevil 181-182 is always going to be what pops into my head when I think Bullseye:

daredevil-181-08.jpg
  • Options
    DNA3000 wrote: »

And Magneto, for X-Men.

I enjoyed the Netflix rendition of Bullseye, he fit the world of that show. But for me, Daredevil 181-182 is always going to be what pops into my head when I think Bullseye:

daredevil-181-08.jpg

That's an excellent example of what makes him such an exciting villain! He somehow becomes more dangerous the better armed his opponent is. Plus, that's the most threatening a microphone has ever seemed, not counting a few bad karaoke nights.
  • Options
    Jiggycg999Jiggycg999 Posts: 26
    The Mandarin
    Kraven the Hunter
    Hellstrom
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Apocalypse
  • Options
    Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Taskmaster
  • Options
    Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    I also thought the Seekers were really cool and unique.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★

That's an excellent example of what makes him such an exciting villain! He somehow becomes more dangerous the better armed his opponent is.

Oh-Oh. This is a very interesting... hint, on what the future might hold for us, I would say. :D
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Magneto
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Morbius the living Vampire...the Liz!ard! Super Skrull!
  • Options
    Not enough animal champs in the game so i think the lizard would be a nice addition!
  • Options
    Mystique, with no weakness to tech, once awakened, would be a good one! A mutant without any disadvantage against an opponant of any class.
  • Options
    Sorry, finished the arenas and just train of thought here...you could sell conversion tokens, drop it before you enter the fight mode and she transforms into...whoever the token is for...she retains her own basic stats but becomes someone else who may or may not suddenly have a class advantage she did not before. That would be a game changer...at the end of the fight she returns to her beautiful blue self. But she needs to be a solid champ even if you never use a tolen on her!