**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel Villains: A Dastardly Discussion

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    There has been talk of how it has gotten to where specific champs are sometimes needed to complete certain goals...she can become that champ if you do not have them on your roster.
  • Options
    OR! A generic token that when used allows you to transform into anyone else in your own roster at what level you have them...it could bring up your "unpurchased" profile pic roster, you click and basically they switch for a round...
  • Options
    But make a cool transformation effect!! LOL
  • Options
    It enable players to have 4 choices for a fight instead of 3. Maybe even limit it to an alliance event skill with a limit on use. Have her transform as she runs forward toward her opponant.
  • Options
    Venom, Thanos, Loki, Carnage, Dr. Doom, and a couple others I can't think of
  • Options
    Sorry last thought! If she transforms to a champ with a synergy with her remaining squad members she gets the synergy
    If she transforms into someone who does not she looses any sysnergy she has with her squad.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Rap
    Hey, I like your ideas, but can you try to keep it in 1 or 2 comments. Not 9.
    Thanks
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Mines is venom, magneto, and doom. These are the best-dressed villains in the Marvel universe IMO.
  • Options
    ArslanbeyArslanbey Posts: 6
    THIEF KABAM :)
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Arslanbey wrote: »
    THIEF KABAM :)

Punctuation is your friend. Unless you're calling Kabam a theiving company.

On topic, I'm partial to the doctors. Octopus, Doom, etc.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Mr Sinister
    Apocalypse
    Venom
    Thanos
    Ultron
    Loki
  • Options
    IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Apocalypse and Mister Sinister
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Most of my favorite villains are already in the game including Venom, Sabertooth and Green Goblin.

I would still like to see Dr. Doom as well, and Scorpion.

Apocalypse isn't my favorite, but I also think it would be cool to see him in a fighting game like this.
  • Options
    Red Skull. I love Red Skull.
    I also love your design of the character, he is pretty bad though in game 😓. But the Cosmic Skull is one of the coolest things I have ever seen! 😍
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Magento!! Fact that he suffered a lot at the hands of so called 'system' and 'wars of men' ! Makes him so much relatable. He should have been better in the game and not such a useless character he is.
  • Options
    He is suffering from age! He was an early release. I think there are a number of them that need reworked or at least given a better synergy build pool (and not by just tacking him on to someone new's synergy list), talking about fixing the original champ not "sort of" fixing them by sticking him in a new champs synergy list.
  • Options
    It is obvious that that is the plan though! Not to rework the old champs but to stick a synergy on a new champ that is now "exclusive" and only works for one champ not the entire squad or team...and that just sucks!
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I dunno, Rocket Racer was unpopular but kinda cool.

Favorite ever was Apocalypse
  • Options
    Bomber111Bomber111 Posts: 35
    Dr Doom
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I like Apocalypse a lot, but that's mostly due to fond memories of my first Marvel videogame, X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ5zKVy7VLo
  • Options
    angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    Mister Sinister, Shadow King, Lady Deathstrike, Pyro, Silver Samurai and Gladiator
  • Options
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Mysterio
    zxn47a0y2bx3.jpeg

No, jake gyllenhaal, who u talk in about.
  • Options
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Most of my favorite villains are already in the game including Venom, Sabertooth and Green Goblin.

I would still like to see Dr. Doom as well, and Scorpion.

Apocalypse isn't my favorite, but I also think it would be cool to see him in a fighting game like this.

Glad to see so many of your favorites are already here! Also glad to see someone mention Scorpion; he doesn't get enough attention.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Since Silver Surfer is likely to be coming soon maybe we could get some other Heralds of Galactus in game. I'd love to see Firelord in game.
    Kraven could be another cool villian.
    I was always a huge fan of Hobgoblin, I know he is similar to GG but maybe he could be a more offensive version. I was so excited to see Green Goblin enter the contest but he's more defensive so he rarely gets used.
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    I’ve always been partial to Wolverine’s rogues gallery. Sabretooth has always been my favorite of the bunch. Omega Red is another of my favorites.

2 of Wolverine’s rogues that I think would be nice additions to the game though, are Lady Deathstrike, and even more so - Cyber!
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Heroes turned villains are always more interesting and fun. That's why I made this:

Class: Mystic

Ghost Rider (Zadkiel Possessed) (Based upon a Rank 5/50 4-Star Champion; Sig Level 99)
    v2evzcjlgnfj.jpg

Bio:
    Daniel "Danny" Ketch became Ghost Rider after his brother, Johnny Blaze, was able to rid himself of the Spirit of Vengeance. Like his brother, Danny was able to free himself and return to his old life. Unfortunately for Danny, this threw him into a deep depression. Zadkiel, a fallen angel, saw the opportunity to take advantage of Ketch during his vulnerable state. Zadkiel gave Danny small "tastes" of Ghost Rider's powers. Unable to be satiated, Danny finally agreed to become Ghost Rider again... but at a cost. Zadkiel wanted to harness the powers of the previous Spirits of Vengeance for his own evil purposes. Now reborn as Ghost Rider once again, Danny is being forced by Zadkiel to absorb every Spirit of Vengeance and eliminate the hosts. Danny's corrupted mind has led him to the contest to hunt down his brother, Johnny Blaze, and exorcise the Spirit from him.

Signature Ability - Angelic Possession:
    Ghost Rider harnesses the added power of Zadkiel, the Angel of Vengeance, and is able to amplify his powers. Zadkiel allows Ghost Rider to harbor up to 201 demons based on signature level. Additionally, when Ghost Rider successfully exorcises a demon and places an incinerate on the opponent, Ghost Rider gains a healing over time effect. This effect converts up to 50% of the damage from incinerate into health based on signature level.

ABILITIES
    Max Health: 16,150
    Max Attack: 1,155
    Demonic Absorbtion: Zadkiel cursed Ghost Rider with the ability to constantly absorb demons. Every 2 seconds Ghost Rider consumes and absorbs a demon. If Ghost Rider uses his hellfire in any way, except during special attacks, his attacks absorb 1-3 demons. For each demon absorbed, Ghost Rider's attack and incinerate damage increase by a flat 1%.
    Exorcism: In order to maintain his sanity, Ghost Rider must constantly exorcise his demons. Ghost Rider's exorcism attempts have a 70% chance to succeed. This chance is increased by 30% when fighting against heroes. Every time a demon is successfully exorcised, it places an incinerate on the opponent dealing 50% attack over 3 seconds. When performing a well timed block, Ghost Rider attempts to exorcise 1-2 demons. Ghost Rider's heavy attacks attempt to exorcise 1-3 demons per landed attack.
    Demonic Insanity: If Ghost Rider absorbs too many demons, Danny's vulnerable mind will go insane. Upon reaching his demonic threshold of 101 demons or up to 201 demons based on signature level, Ghost Rider enters a state of Demonic Insanity. During this state, Danny Ketch completely loses all control of Ghost Rider, and the Spirit of Vengeance acts upon its own accord. During this state Ghost Rider's attack is increased by 400%. All resistances and block proficiency are decreased by 50% as well as removing perfect block chance. During Demonic Insanity, demons are constantly exorcised at the rate of 3 per second, up to 5 per successful hit and up to 10 when being hit. Once all demons are exorcised, Danny regains his sanity and resumes control of Ghost Rider.

SPECIAL ATTACKS
    Special Attack 1 — Chains of Vengeance: Ghost Rider unleashes of flurry of attacks with his hellfire chains.
    • Each successful hit has a 100% chance to exorcise 1 demon.
    • Ghost Rider places a hellfire debuff on the opponent which increases incinerate damage by 50% for 12 seconds. Additionally, any incinerate immune champion will receive damage from any incinerate attack as long as they are inflicted by hellfire.
    Special Attack 2 — Unleash Hell: Ghost Rider wraps his hellfire chains around his opponent and blasts them with the hellfire shotgun stolen from his brother.
    • Each successful hit has a 100% chance to exorcise 2 demons.
    • Ghost Rider places a hellfire debuff on the opponent which increases incinerate damage by 50% for 12 seconds.
    Special Attack 3 — Fallen Angel of Vengeance: Zadkiel fully manifests himself and forces Ghost Rider to exorcise all his demons.
    • Ghost Rider places a hellfire debuff on the opponent which increases incinerate damage by 100% for 25 seconds. Ghost Rider cannot absorb any demons for 20 seconds after this attack.
  • Options
    FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    I've ALWAYS been fascinated by Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, and Stryfe, and the nature of their relationship to and with each other. And also Onslaught, because the dramatics involved with him.
    6ogy0g9q2svg.jpg
    cosawusxvv2i.jpg
    9zmn7z9cs7ea.jpg
    2bnjgjbiyklo.jpg
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    FPC3 wrote: »
    I've ALWAYS been fascinated by Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, and Stryfe, and the nature of their relationship to and with each other. And also Onslaught, because the dramatics involved with him.
    6ogy0g9q2svg.jpg
    cosawusxvv2i.jpg
    9zmn7z9cs7ea.jpg
    2bnjgjbiyklo.jpg

I agree, but I think that Professor X should be added before onslaught for obvious reasons