**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trial of the Alchemist "Bug MorningStar"

EnelEnel Posts: 36
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
pgtudmd5hodo.png

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra Good afternoon.

In the Epic mission there in the place where the archangel is, if a morningstar appears the robbery begins. It is only possible to go through it by spending a lot of resources. She " Morningstar" is copying all the effects of the boosts, I believe that this should not happen. Something similar happened with "dormmamu" when closing the boosts effect its degeneration ability was activated and the kabam corrected that. Morningstar should not copy an effect generated by a certain boosts. Am I right. "Correct this bug please"

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    What do you mean exactly? Are you saying that Morningtstar is getting a power gain buff due to the power gain triggered by Spite?

Que estás a dizer exatamente? A morningstar está a ativar algum buff (ganho poder) por causa do nó de Despeito, é isso?
  • EnelEnel Posts: 36
    edited January 2019
    What do you mean exactly? Are you saying that Morningtstar is getting a power gain buff due to the power gain triggered by Spite?

Que estás a dizer exatamente? A morningstar está a ativar algum buff (ganho poder) por causa do nó de Despeito, é isso?

She is copying the effects generated by the boosts.
    What boost? None of them give your opponent any buff
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

The bost u can use in the trials I’m think what he meant
    Gamer wrote: »

The bost u can use in the trials I’m think what he meant

I'm aware of that. Still, none.

I did not say boosts give the same effect to opponents, but the morningstar is copying them. Her ability allows her to absorb a portion of the bonus of fury, power gain, and regeneration that the opponent activates. But it does not mention that it will copy something generated by a boosts.
    That's what I'm saying. No boost gives a buff to the opponent. Aso, AA naturally doesn't trigger any buff.
    And since that enemy really doesn't trigger any boost, what is she copying here?
    That's what I'm saying. No boost gives a buff to the opponent. Aso, AA naturally doesn't trigger any buff.
    And since that enemy really doesn't trigger any boost, what is she copying here?

That's why I'm saying it's a bug. The morningstar should not copy an effect generated by a boosts. And every time my character regenerates, thanks to the boost of the arc overload reactor, she regenerates as well. she copies, understanding that it was my character who generated this regeneration. And in my view this is bug.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Enel wrote: »

That's why I'm saying it's a bug. The morningstar should not copy an effect generated by a boosts. And every time my character regenerates, thanks to the boost of the arc overload reactor, she regenerates as well. she copies, understanding that it was my character who generated this regeneration. And in my view this is bug.
    It’s not the regen is a buff
    So you aren't talking about the AA, but of a Morningstar in that node.
    You say that a Morningstar in that exame node, can copy the Regen triggered by your boost at the beginning of the fight.

I don't see any problem there. She copies regen, power gain and fury buffs. It doesn't matter where it comes from as long as it is a buff.