**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for temporary alliance to try out map 5 during off-season

So I'm currently sitting in an alliance that does map 3, and does OK in AW. But I want to try out map 5, and I don't want to do it in the middle of an AW season.
So what I'm looking for is an alliance that will be happy with taking me in for (initially) a week during the off-season between the current season of AW and the next one. I'd like to be able to try out a little bit of map 5 and see whether I could handle it, with the option to change over to a map 3 battlegroup if necessary. And I'd prefer if I didn't have to worry about off-season wars either, so that would be nice as well.

Some of my best champions that I'd be happy to use:
  • 4* r4 - wasp s20, gwenpool s19, ghost rider (unduped), Hulk s40, carnage (unduped)
  • r5 4* - void (sig 57), OML (probably wouldn't use but hey maybe he could be useful for something?)
  • 5*s (all unduped) - r3 Angela, r2 Hela, r2 Agent Venom (that Tenacity is so dang nice), r2 winter soldier, r1 phoenix (maybe useful somewhere? maybe just for prestige)
  • Other 4* champs I plan to take to r4 or r5 - Unduped Hyperion (currently r1), unduped Medusa (currently r1), unduped Corvus (currently r1), unduped Doctor Voodoo (currently r1)

I'd prefer if I could communicate using either Discord (Mathking18#4471) or Line (Mathking18). Please reply below if you are willing to take me in at the end of the season.

Comments

• Options
    dfam7975dfam7975 Posts: 37
    Tried to find you in Line, didn't work. Tried to find you in Discord, not sure if it it's you. Sent you an in-game friend request. Pretty sure I tracked u down there! Hit me up. Dfam7975