**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant Awakening - AA or ICEMAN?

ChallengerChallenger Posts: 38
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
So I just popped open the gem I got from Web Slinger, and it's mutant. I've got Iceman and NC, popped open Archangel yesterday from the 4* shard crystal.

I like NC, but I don't think I'll use it on him this time.
I like Iceman, think I can do quite well with his frost bite paired up with parry, striking heavy blows on enemy I mean.
Archangel, haven't quite figured him out just yet, I read on this forum and knew how popular he is for most, so I don't know, who should I use the GEM on?
Your input would help me decide better, thanks guys.

Mutant Awakening - AA or ICEMAN? 51 votes

Archangel
64%
Bigdrail93NinexblueGbSarkarNoob_2yrsShynight00WilliamJakesI_ZERO_Ivg2782SerialADDZZbeaupoemwSWeaponXPurveyorWrongSuperman69HazemNumanRavenrob_33SickBanter69Wafflesallday 33 votes
Iceman
35%
Paulramirez113SnakeEyes69Spidey076Kronos987654321xtremegamerTortoigNikskiniDK1825DuMonULeagueOfShadowsTeslimSpeedbumpSpiritWarofGodsAspensuyerzaYantosakarshyella29 18 votes

Comments

• Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Both IceMan and AA are such good champions, just try them and chose the one you prefer, and look at the abilities you need for your team
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    not sure there's a wrong answer. could flip a coin.
  • LeagueOfShadowsLeagueOfShadows Posts: 120
    Iceman
    Both are great champions & you honestly can't go wrong with either one.... but look at it from this perspective... Iceman gets cold snap with his awakening which is hella useful.... AA gets increased toxicity which reduces ability accuracy, also hella useful, but its dependent upon his neurotoxins & AA becomes useless against any poison/bleed immune champ.... You should use your gem on Iceman...
  • Dusky_DawnDusky_Dawn Posts: 60
    Archangel
    AA is pretty sweet. He's the new black widow with the ability accuracy reduction. But honestly it could go either way. It really depends on which you like to play with more
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Save your gem and see if you can awaken someone from the arenas as per your schedule, if you manage to dupe one from the arena, then use it on the other one.
  • ChallengerChallenger Posts: 38
    Jac094 wrote: »
    Both IceMan and AA are such good champions, just try them and chose the one you prefer, and look at the abilities you need for your team

I should try AA out more to see what he can do then, thanks.
    nameplas wrote: »
    Save your gem and see if you can awaken someone from the arenas as per your schedule, if you manage to dupe one from the arena, then use it on the other one.

That's actually not a bad idea, but not sure when they will come along, the wait can sometimes be a torture.
    Seems like most people are going for AA, I need to try him out more to see if he's the right choice. Maybe it's because I had iceman a bit longer, so I feel comfortable with him at the moment. I'll see who I like better, thanks everybody! Appreciate it.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Decide urself, with whom U play better.
  • HahaNuHahaNu Posts: 43
    Just got same problem, I have Archangel 4/40 and got Iceman, I have an awakening gem and don`t know on who to use it!!!