**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please Change Electro for Basic 4* Arena this week

It would be great if you changed the arena to something else instead of Electro. He's the worst and I have him R5 sig level 99 and wish I could rank him down. Totally useless to me outside of arena. You have a lot of cool champions that people haven't got their hands on yet. It would be nice to see the basic 4* arena be a little more relevant than that of the 2014 champion pool. Lots of time to swap out Electro for something interesting. For old and new players alike.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    They probably made him the basic arena champ because of the recent shock changes.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    They probably made him the basic arena champ because of the recent shock changes.

I can see that but still he's utterly useless. A champion that takes Shock damage when he fights himself is useless.....even with the changes

In varaint he just the Perfect counter to the last ultron. So wuldt say uslees
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Not every player has him and those who don't will a shot at him for a really low score. Then, when/if they ever do pull him from a crystal, he'll he awakened and they'll get the Iso/Gold/Shards. They can't only have newer champs in the arenas.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

I can see that but still he's utterly useless. A champion that takes Shock damage when he fights himself is useless.....even with the changes

He ... doesn't? Specially since electro deals 0 shock damage?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Speaking of electro, is there any champ that is immune to the electrostatic DOT? So far my best counter is Black Widow or Elektra to AA reduction. And Gwenpool. But even they take damage, just less.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Just dont go for him....wow that was easy to solve

I will do the 1.5 million and be 1-10% that's how much people "want" him

Nobody is claiming he's highly sought after. But you can't say he's useless.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★

He ... doesn't? Specially since electro deals 0 shock damage?

He meant static shock
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Not sure which part of the game OP is in but people are correct he's needed for Variant. Maybe this guy already has is done. And if that's the case then it's also an odd request considering that if he's already done it, then he should be at a part in the game that doesn't need 4*s, and only so for in Arena.

I'm thinking this person hasn't done variant which they are going to thank themselvees by all the units they are going to save by having him for the final boss. Even as a 4*.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I play 3y and I don’t have him😂😂😂
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Not sure which part of the game OP is in but people are correct he's needed for Variant. Maybe this guy already has is done. And if that's the case then it's also an odd request considering that if he's already done it, then he should be at a part in the game that doesn't need 4*s, and only so for in Arena.

I'm thinking this person hasn't done variant which they are going to thank themselvees by all the units they are going to save by having him for the final boss. Even as a 4*.

No time for variant. I will save up all my units first
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    It would be great if you changed the arena to something else instead of Electro. He's the worst and I have him R5 sig level 99 and wish I could rank him down. Totally useless to me outside of arena. You have a lot of cool champions that people haven't got their hands on yet. It would be nice to see the basic 4* arena be a little more relevant than that of the 2014 champion pool. Lots of time to swap out Electro for something interesting. For old and new players alike.

So why exactly would they listen to you?
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Speaking of electro, is there any champ that is immune to the electrostatic DOT? So far my best counter is Black Widow or Elektra to AA reduction. And Gwenpool. But even they take damage, just less.

Omega Red, when striking with his tentacles, takes 00 damage back from not only Electro, but also Korg and Killmonger. May be forgetting a couple others, too.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    I can't believe the whole game isn't run around your roster needs. What a joke! /s
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

No you won't. Because that's happened exactly never in the current incarnation of the basic arena.

Electro is probably going to go for between 1.6 and 1.8 million. Nebula went for 1.8. Should we have gotten rid of her also if you didn't want her? How about Nightcrawler? He went for 1.9, so I guess he's only almost useless.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    I should point out that the last time Electro came up in the basic 4* arena he went for about 1.7-1.8 million, and in round one about 13,000 players got him. That's 13,000 players who got a 4* champ for effort a lot of players are capable of putting in, but since the cutoff was well above the last milestone pretty much all of those people actually shot for him and got him. That's not a bad thing, that's a good thing. Now that the focus has shifted a bit to the 4* featured and 5* featured arenas, many more casual players can build up their rosters without having to compete with the harder effort grinders.

If there's something in any of the arenas you don't want, that's the game giving someone else a chance to get something they want and giving you a chance to grind milestones instead. This is a good thing for the game overall.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Yes Kabam should change an entire arena just because your electro is too good!
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

No you won't. Because that's happened exactly never in the current incarnation of the basic arena.

Electro is probably going to go for between 1.6 and 1.8 million. Nebula went for 1.8. Should we have gotten rid of her also if you didn't want her? How about Nightcrawler? He went for 1.9, so I guess he's only almost useless.

Even Hulkbuster which is arguably one of the most hated champs (definitely my most hated champ) came in at 1.6M so I have to agree with you.
  • I for one will be grinding for him, the bigger my 4 star roster the easier the long term grind.

No complaints here.
    My Electro is Sig Lvl 40 but I'll still do the arena for all the milestones and if I end up winning him, I won't complian. Don't know why anyone would.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Didnt someone beat a super powerful ghost or something with an electro a while back?

May have been synergy related but still.