**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Why is thor rags activating power flood early

DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
So I've been facing multiple thor rags in arena. At first I thought I was not paying attention and driving thor to L3. After a few fights I noticed that his power is activating at 15 hits. His ability says its activated when he is struck twenty times. I've faced him several more times and it seems to be activating at 15 hits each time. Is this a glitch or am I missing some synergy or buff that was added?

Comments

• SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Synergy
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    What synergy is giving him power flood at 15 hits?
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Dshu wrote: »
    What synergy is giving him power flood at 15 hits?

Who was the other champions on his team
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    Proxima Midnight
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    Proxima, her synergy makes it 10 less when you hit him
  • Hey there, as others have mentioned, this is to do with the Asgardian Hunt synergy that Proxima Midnight has with Thor (Ragnarok), which you can read more about in Promixa's champion spotlight. This synergy allows him to activate his Boon of the Gods ability for 5 less hits than normal when he is struck, so instead of activating at his normal 20 hits, it will activate at 15. He could also activate the ability by getting a 40-hit combo normally, but the synergy allows him to activate it for 10 less hits in his combo meter.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I dont think I've seen proxima on an arena team with him but I could be mistaken after a few thousand fights they all blend together