**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Ghost broken?

She’s not phasing after successfully hitting the defender.

I fought MS mini in map 5, and phased each time a bleed came on, after 30 seconds or so she stopped phasing but the cool down timer would proc as if she phased.

If I hit MS with a special then started to bleed I could not phase out of it. Same thing happened again, the cool timer would proc as if I phased but no phase happened.

I then went to duel a MS and the same thing would happen, but only after specials this time. I recorded it and saw the cool down timer would disappear after a successful hit from the special, but then reappear with out phasing when I tried to swipe back to phase the bleed off.

Can someone tell me if I’m wrong and that’s not how it works, or if they’re having same issues. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I got destroy today by her she hit my ghost with a lv 2 n one shot me
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    It’s because you just used special bro
  • Options
    She has a cool down after special
  • Options
    Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    You scared me at first, read her description, she can't phase while she have a precision buff, you gain 1 after you start phasing and also 3 of them when you use sp1. You need to get rid of them first by hitting the opponent in order to phase again
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Your precision buff after the sp1 was up when you tried phasing out of bleed. While that passive precision is still up you can't phase. Use a sp2 instead
  • Options
    Yea she is broken tho, with synergy she becomes a walking cheat code
  • Options
    Awesome! That’s the solution sp2 then! I was about to post prof hoffs video of this dude mike using ghost without phasing issues.

I like using sp1 because if I time it right I can do 2 in a row and get more damage than an sp2.

Thank you guys for the helpful advice.

You're definitely not gonna get more damage from sp1 than sp2 if you're using her correctly
  • Options
    Awesome! That’s the solution sp2 then! I was about to post prof hoffs video of this dude mike using ghost without phasing issues.

I like using sp1 because if I time it right I can do 2 in a row and get more damage than an sp2.

You're definitely not gonna get more damage from sp1 than sp2 if you're using her correctly

He’s saying two sp1 over a sp2.. and he’s right.. unless your using a synergy, then would have to compare cuz of the guaranteed crits
  • Options

https://youtu.be/vf3qFgag9c4
  • Options
    Cranmer00 wrote: »

He’s saying two sp1 over a sp2.. and he’s right.. unless your using a synergy, then would have to compare cuz of the guaranteed crits

Crits are guaranteed without synergy. They're just not unblockable without it
  • Options
    Crits are guaranteed if you use a special while phasing regardless of synergy. It's just easier to do with her wasp synergy. Otherwise you pretty much need to intercept with her specials to be reliable
  • Options
    Trust me, sp2 > sp1 by a huge margin
  • Options
    Also practice intercepts out of phase instead of taking the block damage. Don't do a full combo. I usually do 3 hits then dash back and let them attack into phase. You can pretty reliably intercept after the 1st attack but you can practice letting them attack more than once if they go in early enough to gain more power if you get her awakened
  • Options
    The weirdest part about her is allowing them hit you while phased. I keep hitting block when I phase. I’ve had her for a month, and really just started using her once I got her to R4

It takes some practice but you get used to it eventually.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    She not esay to use at all
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    One of the hardest but most rewarding champs out there
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I’m sure a 3* ghost with synergy can do the work omg :p