**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Hulk

Seriously can you guys stop putting insane buffs on enemies in event quests? I've tried modok and keep getting cornered and I don't have a duped caiw. I mean do you guys sit around a table and figure out how to make a fight impossible? My God you might as well just make every enemy unblockable. About done with mcoc.

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    He's super defensive so that's kinda weird you're getting cornered. Hit into his block to get him back more is about all I can say. When I fight him he's always on his side of the map.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Yap, got to hit into his block and if you plan to continue this game, better get use to the unstoppable and unblockable. I have to admit they are very cleaver in finding ways to flatten you!
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    He is frustrating for sure. I just completed Master and have him figured out. I screwed up with void once and Gwen pool wrecked him anyway. Void takes a bit to get comftable but is easy once you get the knack
  • I was kidding about the unblockable Haha. Unfortunately I don't have void or gwenpool... I'm on master too so that might have to do with how he reacts. I watched seatin do it and he didnt have to hit into a block at all.. he would always just rush me