Options

Should Thor Jane Foster have enervate on her SP2?

Thor Jane foster needs to have an enervate on a special. The stun lock is useless, if you can't keep hitting opponent because your afraid they will get to their sp3 so easily. She should have an enervate debuff on her SP2 atleast for 5-7 seconds

Should Thor Jane Foster have enervate on her SP2? 18 votes

Yes
61%
KennadoGW316MelkerlanneroProjectWeaponXColonaut123FhfjghhggggjfhfjgXxOriginalxXAngusMac279PrasannaVØŁĶ190213579rebel_ 11 votes
No
38%
SpiderCoolsMrTicTac19992008LeoGnarleyardoStarDarts_89Maldroit2OnesuavebroStrongmen101 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    No
    Duped she lands crits if the opponent is stunned. That would be too OP to give her enervate.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    What even is enverate
  • Options
    GW316GW316 Posts: 6
    Yes
    Enervate means to feel drained of energy. I think it’s a good idea but would have to be cappped or yes she would be too powerful in some instances, so the 5-7 sec would probably work good.
  • Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    edited January 2019
    No
    She has a stagger debuff off her heavy attacks..
    BEST STRATEGY Parry heavy attack... repeat till 2 bars of power parry special 2 = D
    having your stun mastery jacked helps you hit with the heavy attack off a parry.. its kinda hard otherwise because of how slow she is
  • Options
    Yes
    I think it will be better to rework Thor JF completely,instead of adding new abilities to the old character
  • Options
    Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.