**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Tie review

Hi Kabam,

Please review scoring for alliance war ties. The tie system is great but rewards that are given are same as if the alliance would have lost. Why not give shared rewards to both alliances? Also during season it hurts both alliances to not get the win bonus. each alliance should receive half of the bonus. Prior to starting this war we where number 38 in gold 1. With a win we would most likely jump into platinum 3 and once all scored calculated we may have stayed in p3. Since we did not receive any bonus for tying, we now will have a harder time competing with those alliances that did achieve a win bonus. A tie should be a tie. Both alliances receiving an equal amount of bonus as well as rewards. With the system that is in place now, a tie is the same as a loss. Please review.

Thank you.

33l4254aa1w5.png
0x53xm88s56h.png
7xccxvbhq2fq.png
ij79xmdnq35z.png
ct5n6p0fnbje.png

Comments

• Options
    S2k_WaltS2k_Walt Posts: 34
    Half of the bonus would have helped my alliance a ton. It’s only fair since it’s a tie.

86rgkc6mmp4j.png

9chwm4ych2bu.png
  • Options
    Shaunp74Shaunp74 Posts: 6
    Response time always incredible from these thieves.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    The bonus is for winning, you didn't win.

A tie is still better than losing though, and it should be differentiated. Maybe 10K points to each team for a tie?
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Shaunp74 wrote: »

I never understand why people think this is such a lying theiving company continue to play the game and/or comment on the forums. Dont like the way the company runs the game? Give it up.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Is a tie in any form of competition considered a win?

Nope. It's not. Why would you expect rewards that winners get when you don't actually win.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Nope. It's not. Why would you expect rewards that winners get when you don't actually win.

I 1470% agrer with this. Nobody officially won, so why get any sort of winner rewards?
  • Options

@Shaunp74 why do you think every thread needs/deserves a response? Plus it's the weekend, mods are lighter on the weekends. Not only that, this is a fairly pointless post.
  • Options
    S2k_WaltS2k_Walt Posts: 34

I 1470% agrer with this. Nobody officially won, so why get any sort of winner rewards?

Not once did I say a team should get winner rewards, but rewards should be split. Not both ally her loser rewards.
  • Options
    S2k_Walt wrote: »

Not once did I say a team should get winner rewards, but rewards should be split. Not both ally her loser rewards.

But if neither team won, why would they even split winner awards?
  • Options
    S2k_Walt wrote: »

Actually you did. You said "even half the bonus" would jave helped your ally.
  • Options
    Don’t really care what you think. This wasn’t a post for you.

@Shaunp74 why do you think every thread needs/deserves a response? Plus it's the weekend, mods are lighter on the weekends. Not only that, this is a fairly pointless post.

• Options
    I’ll give up when I choose to give up. And I can call them thieves and continue to play if that’s my choice. But thanks for the advice.

I never understand why people think this is such a lying theiving company continue to play the game and/or comment on the forums. Dont like the way the company runs the game? Give it up.

• Options

This was a post on a public forum. Its for everyone. @Shaun01
  • Options
    Post on a public forum, yes. Addressed to Kabam. Not you. This is where one would hope to get answers from them.

• Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★

It's not a loss either. There is valid reason to expect a little more (or maybe even half) than you would if you lost.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Post on a public forum, yes. Addressed to Kabam. Not you. This is where one would hope to get answers from them.

Seems to me this is a public forum and anyone can voice an opinion on the matter. If he wanted to ONLY get an answer from Kabam, OP would have been better suited to file a support ticket.