**UPDATE**
We are currently working to fix a known issue regarding Alliance Prestige. With the introduction of Relics, Summoner Prestige is now the average PI of your Top 5 Champions and the average PI of your Top 5 Relics (regardless of which Champion they are attached to) combined.

Today we pushed a fix that will allow for proper reward calculations in Alliance Quests. However, the display for Alliance Prestige will not be accurate and does not include Relic Prestige. This is a display issue only.
**KNOWN ISSUE**
Some items are displaying erroneous star ratings. This seems to be happening most on items where typically there are no star ratings. We have found the cause for the issue and it will be resolved, targeting mid-late next week.

Seeking AQ focused alliance

I’m looking for a AQ focused alliance. Map 5 is preferred and minimum of 120m min in AQ. Please respond to this post if interest or hit me up in game. Geno24
w4bcsewalz7z.jpeg

Comments

• Geno75Geno75 Posts: 30
    Still looking...
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    If you're still looking, my alliance might fit the bill. We're a fun/chill/active alliance running 3 BGs in AQ, 100% all 5 days, AW when we can. 2 BGs 5x5, 1 BG 3x5. Hit me up on LINE if you're interested.
    LINE: jessetrippe
    IGN: Masquerade1981