**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What rare 2 stars have you got?

Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I’ve got a few like blade x-23 moonknigjt and venom what has the community got?

Comments

• Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Got Corvus, was pretty psyched for that
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Night Thrasher, Korg
  • Options
    WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Dorm, KM, blade, imiw and some others, which i don't remember.
  • Options
    TheNoobTheNoob Posts: 38
    Imiw
  • Options
    Venom the duck
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    IMIW, Sparky, Yondu, IP, War Machine, Jane Foster, Joe Fixit, Mordo, Loki, Wasp, X-23, OML, Nightcrawler, Cable, Bishop, Luke Cage, Morales, Morningstar, Civil Warrior, Symbiote SM, Crossbones, Falcon
  • Options
    LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Darkhawk
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i'm unsure which are rare but the ones i know that exist that i don't have are:

Falcon, Mephisto, Punisher 2099, Sentinel, Taskmaster

And the ones I have are:

Abomination, Agent Venom, Ant-Man, Beast, Bishop, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Black Panther Civil War, Black Widow, Blade, Cable, Captain America, Captain America Infinity War, Carnage, Civil Warrior, Colossus, Crossbones, Cyclops New Xavier School, Daredevil, Deadpool, Deadpool X-Force, Doctor Octopus, Doctor Strange, Dormammu, Drax, Electro, Elektra, Gamora, Ghost Rider, Green Goblin, Groot, Guillotine, Hawkeye, Hela, Hulk, Hulkbuster, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Iron Man Infinity War, Iron Patriot, Joe Fixit, Juggernaut, Killmonger, King Groot, Kingpin, Korg, Loki, Luke Cage, Magik, Magneto, Magneto Marvel Now, MODOK, Moon Knight, Mordo, Morningstar, Ms Marvel, Nightcrawler, Old Man Logan, Phoenix, Punisher, Quake, Red Hulk, Rhino, Rocket Raccoon, Rogue, Ronan, Scarlet Witch, Sentry, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man Classic, Spider-Man Miles Morales, Spider-Man Stark Enhanced, Spider-Man Symbiote, Star-Lord, Storm, Superior Iron Man, The Hood, Thor, Thor Jane Foster, Ghor Ragnarok, Ultron, Unstoppable Colossus, Venom, Venompool, Vision, Vision Age Of Ultron, Void, Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, WInter Soldier, Wolverine, Wolverine X-23, Yellowjacket, Yondu

This means the following either don't have a 2* version or I'm not aware that they do:

Aegon, Angela, Archangel, Captain America WWII, Captain Marvel, Corvus Glaive, Cyclops Blue Team, Daredevil Classic, Darkhawk, Doctor Voodoo, Domino, Emma Frost, Gambit, Ghost, Goldpool, Gwenpool, Heimdall, Howard The Duck, Hulk Ragnarok, Hyperion, Iceman, Immortal Iron Fist, Kang, Karnak, Massacre, Medusa, Ms Marvel Kamala Khan, Nebula, Omega Red, Proxima Midnight, Psylocke, Red Skull, Sabretooth, She-Hulk, Symbiote Supreme, Thanos, The Champion, Thing, Ultron Classic, Venom The Duck

The above lists don't include some of the rare characters you guys have above but its what i use in a spreadsheet i keep
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Darkhawk
    Night thrasher
    Omega red
    The champion
    X23
    Korg
    Heimdal
    Others who I can't remember atm
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    i have Quake and Sipdey-Gwen don;t care about the rest
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    Starhawk wrote: »
    This means the following either don't have a 2* version or I'm not aware that they do:

Aegon, Angela, Archangel, Captain America WWII, Captain Marvel, Corvus Glaive, Cyclops Blue Team, Daredevil Classic, Darkhawk, Doctor Voodoo, Domino, Emma Frost, Gambit, Ghost, Goldpool, Gwenpool, Heimdall, Howard The Duck, Hulk Ragnarok, Hyperion, Iceman, Immortal Iron Fist, Kang, Karnak, Massacre, Medusa, Ms Marvel Kamala Khan, Nebula, Omega Red, Proxima Midnight, Psylocke, Red Skull, Sabretooth, She-Hulk, Symbiote Supreme, Thanos, The Champion, Thing, Ultron Classic, Venom The Duck

The above lists don't include some of the rare characters you guys have above but its what i use in a spreadsheet i keep

all of last year's champions were 2 star in the recent offer.

Cap World War 2 was done as a Google Play exclusive just before the Cosmic Civil War event in 2016. I got him then, then idiotically sold him, before regaining him from a collector crystal in RTG 5* shards arena.

Iceman, Cyke Blue and Gambit have been 2* in the X-Men crystal from last March.

Angela was in the 2* International Women's Day crystals last year.

I think there was a 2* DDC in the Defenders crystal they did for Iron Fist s1's debut on Netflix.

Personally, I have 2*s of Ghost, X23, OML, Dormammu, Cap WW2, IMIW, Vulture, Venom, Agent Venom, Civil Warrior, Carnage, Spidey Symbiote, Spider-Gwen, Thor Jane, Wasp, Yondu, War Machine, Iron Patriot, Sentry, Blade, Night Thrasher, Venompool, Beast, Deadpool, Ghost Rider, Hela, Killmonger, Loki, Mordo, Phoenix, Spidey-Miles, BPCW, Thor R, Sparky, Dr Strange, Quake and Cable.

OML came from the Logan crystal for the release of Logan

Agent Venom, Carnage, Spidey-Symb, Spider-Gwen, Venompool, Venom and Spidey-Miles came from Spider-Verse crystals from Battlerealm: Homecoming and a redo of those crystals (VP)

GR came from a Google Play exclusive Halloween crystal in 2017

Blade, NT, Vulture, IMIW, Sentry all came from Marvel Insider

Hela came from an International Women's Day crystal last year

Dr Strange came from the offer in 2016 tied to his movie

Cable was given for the release of DP2

Iron Patriot, Wasp, Killmonger, Mordo, Loki, War Machine, Yondu all came from crystals from Gwenpool Goes to the Movies

Beast and Phoenix came from X-Men crystals

DP came from the arena last year

CW, Dormammu and Cap WW2 are from Collector crystals from RT1M and RTG 5* shard arenas

BPCW was given for the BP movie. Sparky was given for his movie, as was TR.

Thor Jane came from a 2015/2018 crystal, as did Ghost

Quake was given for Agents of SHIELD season 4's premiere.

X23 came from the X-Force crystals from last year's Merc missions
  • Options
    I think Angela might be my only one since she has still yet to be awakened.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I have a 2 star Kamala Khan
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    overall i have 99 2*.
    i wish i had them all.
    i believe now with the annual crystal that pretty much every champ has been made as a 2*.
    there would be very few that.
    it would be a much shorter list to mention the champs i dont have as 2*.
    my newest additions however are,
    Night Thrasher, Dark Hawk, The Champion, Symbiot Supreme, Red Skull and Ghost,

There is however only 2 3* champions in the game i dont have and that is OGV and IIF.
    i have every single other 3*...
    so theres that....

There are 33 champs i am missing as a 2*
    Aegon, AA, Cap marvel, Corvus, Cyclops blue, DD OG, DV, Domino, Emma, Gambit, GP, Heimdall, Howard, Hype, Iceman, Immortal Iron Fist, Karnak, Medusa, Mephisto, Ms Marvel (blondie), Nebula, Omega Red, Pheonix, PM, Psyloke, 2099, Sentinel, Shehulk, TM, Hood, Thing, Venom Duck, Void.

Which of these are unavailable i am unsure.