**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Collector

I was juat trying to become Elder's Bane and one of the quests is of course against the collector. A mayor part of his abilities are his relics, boosts he SHOULD activate only once a fight. One of those boosts is that he becomes unstopable, and with this (I'm assuming it's a) bug he randomly activates all his previously activated relics again. This can also occur mid-combo resulting is instant death. (I also have this recorded but don't know how to post it)

Comments

• Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    That's normal. All of his relics remain throughout the fight, even if you restart.
  • Options
    Some of his relics do indeed, like the immunity one and that his specials become unblockable, but the one where he becomes unstopable should only activate once, and I have footage where he activates it twice while unde 10% hp. That's not normal.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It is absolutely normal. He has a chance to become unstoppable anytime he is under X% of HP
  • Options
    Also when you are not hitting him?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,178 ★★★★★
    ItzBruh wrote: »
    Also when you are not hitting him?

Yes also in mid combos
  • Options
    But when I first fought him he activated everything once a fight and now more than that, and it doesn't say in his utility he can activate his relics at will. So if he is meant to behave this way kabam should say so in his utility.
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    ItzBruh wrote: »
    But when I first fought him he activated everything once a fight and now more than that, and it doesn't say in his utility he can activate his relics at will. So if he is meant to behave this way kabam should say so in his utility.

Maybe you just got lucky first time