**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5-star Domino to R4 or Medusa to R5? [Please Vote]

TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I have 5-star Domino at R3 and 5-star Medusa at R4 both unduped. I also have 5* Mutant awakening gem and 5* Generic awakening gem. If I rank up any of these champions then I'll also awaken her.

I currently have almost 5 T2 Alpha catalysts. I can take my Domino to R4 now or I can wait (for almost 1 month) and take my Medusa to R5.

If I R4 my Domino then I'll have to wait for almost 3-4 months to take a 5* champion to Rank 5 (because collecting 6 T2 Alphas takes time).

5-star Domino to R4 or Medusa to R5? [Please Vote] 19 votes

Rank 4 DOMINO now
78%
raja_sngray13TonyStarkThecrusher_9756BirdReynoldsMelkerlanneroTechonefortyTJ107FhfjghhggggjfhfjgJAATKINGLpirnie5321Midnite93DuckyduckduckDarth_SemzChampSlayer 15 votes
Wait & Rank 5 MEDUSA
5%
Speedbump 1 vote
You can't go wrong with either one
15%
MrgrifoDwhalen8554VØŁĶ1902 3 votes
Wait for a better champ
0%

Comments

• Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Rank 4 DOMINO now
    Personally I’d go for Domino, she’s my favourite champ. But you can’t go wrong with either
  • Options
    Rank 4 DOMINO now
    Personally I’d go for Domino, she’s my favourite champ. But you can’t go wrong with either

Thanks for the suggestion :smile:
  • Options
    Rank 4 DOMINO now
    Thanks guys, I took my DOMINO to Rank 4 and awakened her :smile:. pl5yp60dfwy4.jpg