**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Insane Dungeon Nodes

Did mystic, mutant dungeon level 7 a couple of days ago, I was on the mystic path and this was the 2 nodes choice I had in room 1, which would you choose?

Insane Dungeon Nodes 14 votes

Rage + Duel
50%
DrZolaLeNoirFaineantFatalEndezgoingRasiloverPaytoPlayZJoeP 7 votes
Stun Immune + Slumber
50%
Dark DevilTakingAllDownKickNatherinaRehan010_Welderofortune2Drooped2VABBI2003 7 votes

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    What’s dual again?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Who did you have on your team?
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Rage + duel is too risky, the other one is much easier. I dont remember what slumber does tough
  • Roughead wrote: »
    Did mystic, mutant dungeon level 7 a couple of days ago, I was on the mystic path and this was the 2 nodes choice I had in room 1, which would you choose?

Rage + Duel (basically after 5 hits, defender is unblockable and around 50K attack)
    Rage is damage capped at 2.5%, after 5 rage, all attacks are unblockable
    Duel is no damage for defender & attacker for 5s then both's attack is equal to their HP

Stun Immune + Slumber (defender has around 30K attack from start of fight)
    Stun Immune, pretty obvious
    Slumber is they are stunned for 15s then gain permanent 1000% attack (with stun immune, they don't actually get stunned at all)
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Rage + Duel
    Given your options, duel is your better bet. Just need to time it properly, and 5 hits should KO your opponent. So rage won’t have mattered.

The other option is too OP, opponent gets 1000% attack straight off the bat that parrying / blocking will kill you very fast too.
  • Dark DevilDark Devil Posts: 19
    Stun Immune + Slumber
    Literally the other day I got the only damage from specials and random effects node and we both started but with Power Drain. This meant that there was no possible way to win because neither of us could get power to reset the power drain and I could only do damage from specials. I fought for 2 minutes before I gave up when he was still at 100%. Disappointing for sure, plus I was far into the dungeon.
  • Slumber against a Mordo = a very tough night at the office!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    ezgoing wrote: »
    Given your options, duel is your better bet. Just need to time it properly, and 5 hits should KO your opponent. So rage won’t have mattered.

The other option is too OP, opponent gets 1000% attack straight off the bat that parrying / blocking will kill you very fast too.

2.5% damage cap???

It would take 40 hits if each did at least 2.5%