Ghost Rider gaining 96% of maximum health in 30 seconds

Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 44
edited January 2019 in General Discussion


I finally took my favorite champion to 5/65, Ghost Rider.
I made this video to show how fantastic his regen is.
If you think he his a wet noodle you are wrong. With the fury at max sig (+125% attack), his mediums hit for 5k (that's great considering he is a utility champ).

Comments

  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 853 ★★★
    He is a wet noodle. You don't get behind GR for his offense or even his (literal) hit-or-miss regen. You love him because he goes well with your blade and sparky and darkhawk, and because that sp3 damnation opens the door for you to slap almost anyone silly without fear of autoblocks/fury/evade/shield/armor/regen/power build/you name it, all the while building up power for the next one. Anyway, that's why I like my 4/55 GR...
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 44
    He is a wet noodle. You don't get behind GR for his offense or even his (literal) hit-or-miss regen. You love him because he goes well with your blade and sparky and darkhawk, and because that sp3 damnation opens the door for you to slap almost anyone silly without fear of autoblocks/fury/evade/shield/armor/regen/power build/you name it, all the while building up power for the next one. Anyway, that's why I like my 4/55 GR...

    5K mediums is bad?? I love him because of his utility.
    My options to 5/65 were: Stark, Killmonger, Sentinel and Ghost Rider.

    I chose Ghost Rider! Why? Because he is better than the other options IMHO.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 701 ★★★
    I agree he's good, I use him every AW, but are you sure that max signature level is wirth it ? I mean on level 100 the fury is +100% dmg. As you said, on 200, it's only +125% dmg.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,079 ★★★
    He was my 1st 5 star R4 unduped. He still is unduped. Got Blade and spark later on. Spark went to R5 and Blade R4. There are times when I love GR more just because of the stability he provides. But even then I won't be taking him r5 above other options. T2as are not so easy to come by for me yet. Whatever I absolutely love GR. Amazing guy. Never dies for me.
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 44
    Kerneas wrote: »
    I agree he's good, I use him every AW, but are you sure that max signature level is wirth it ? I mean on level 100 the fury is +100% dmg. As you said, on 200, it's only +125% dmg.
    Kerneas wrote: »
    I agree he's good, I use him every AW, but are you sure that max signature level is wirth it ? I mean on level 100 the fury is +100% dmg. As you said, on 200, it's only +125% dmg.

    Just to compare:
    My Ghost Rider is at sig 82 and gains around 1600 attack.
    A sig 200 Ghost Rider gains around 2600 attack.

    I think it's a good idea to give him sig stones.
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 44
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    He was my 1st 5 star R4 unduped. He still is unduped. Got Blade and spark later on. Spark went to R5 and Blade R4. There are times when I love GR more just because of the stability he provides. But even then I won't be taking him r5 above other options. T2as are not so easy to come by for me yet. Whatever I absolutely love GR. Amazing guy. Never dies for me.

    The day you dup him you are going to consider taking him to R5.
    To be a great champion he needs his sig. He becomes a viable option for AW and end game content if you have that fury.
  • My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    If you compare a Minigun to an Atomic Bomb, the minigun looks like a wet noodle.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 381
    Without high sig, he is wet noodle, gotta admit that
    But he has great utility, and is fun to play with
    No dupe, he’s good
    Dupe him, he’s great
    get him high sig lv, he’s unbeatable
    (cf- Hannibal from A team)
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,079 ★★★
    Pedrof6 wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    He was my 1st 5 star R4 unduped. He still is unduped. Got Blade and spark later on. Spark went to R5 and Blade R4. There are times when I love GR more just because of the stability he provides. But even then I won't be taking him r5 above other options. T2as are not so easy to come by for me yet. Whatever I absolutely love GR. Amazing guy. Never dies for me.

    The day you dup him you are going to consider taking him to R5.
    To be a great champion he needs his sig. He becomes a viable option for AW and end game content if you have that fury.

    I'm sure he becomes better from already a great champ. I got my mystic gem from act 5, used on voodoo even though he was only r3 as hes trash without it. Then I got 1 more from free gem. That I'm saving at the moment. I have explored act 5. Completed chapter 1 variant.
Sign In or Register to comment.