**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What was the compensation for trials if it wasn't for that iceman

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
So last week I complained about the Iceman, double length on his debuffs means he was killing my r4 champs in his initial cold snap and my r5(5*s about 90%) my starky was 90% dead in ten seconds with full willpower and same with my blade r5. I don't have a rulk above 4*, he's actually too hard if you don't have the right champs, constant power gain and if you die once having to use tens of dollars worth of options to revive to full to even have a Chance; this week we got a compensation for a too hard trial and said it had been fixed. and I thought great they must have toned down iceman, went back in today. Same Iceman wtf

Comments

• djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    It said in the message when you got the compensation. IIRC it was the masochism on the first node.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    I agree, today was actually the first day I got Iceman on Epic and jesus christ was that some ****. My R4 and R5 champs didn't stand a chance. So tell me Kabam is there a R7 5* or R4 6* I don't know about that handles these trials fine? Is who you used when you tested this because obviously a company as large as yourself wouldn't release content without extensive testing right?
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Honestly, I don't have enough slots for all the counters I need for this lol.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    The rng difficulty level swing in trials is a problem to me overall. One week it's a cake walk and another its hell.

I walked through the first few weeks no sweat. Then I got iceman last week and he destroyed my team. A few champs with arc overload couldn't even survive the initial coldsnap at r4 5* full health. Then anytime I got a good run going he just sat on his special and the arc overload(that I needed to even survive his initial coldsnap) got him to sp3. I wasn't wasting potions to clear that. This week epic back to easy.

Now I know there are counter champs to help with this. I dont mind having even absurd unavoidable damage. My main problem is rng difficulty is not fair to players. I've been on the lucky side of this. If you drew iceman everyweek this event would have been brutal compared to others and you get the same rewards for beating harder content
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    And I thought oscillate brawl hyperion/MODOK was hard...