**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aspect of chaos broken in dungeons!!!

I was fighting in dungeons on aspect of chaos with rage node. While fighting, I noticed that when the health was supposed to switch back, the opponent's health never changed! This cost me in not being able to complete the dungeon and bonus points. Could you please look into this! An alliance mate said they also noticed it with rage node. Maybe it's something I'm missing with the way the nodes interact with each other that's causing the issue. Either way, it needs to be looked at. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious it won't let me attach the video clip that I recorded of this issue.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Who were you using?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Intended.
    Rage node caps the damage as 2.5%. Enemy won't lose more than that
  • I was using SL against NC.
  • But they're supposed to switch health bars right? That's what the node states.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    WizdumbTBW wrote: »
    But they're supposed to switch health bars right? That's what the node states.

The node just deals and regenerates damage to basically "switch" the health bars. Is not a direct switch
  • Ok. Thanks. I guess that's what was happening. It threw me off and I got wrecked!