**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Yellowjacket buff idea

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
With these small tweaks he could be a solid champ.

Quantum evade. Similar to wasps evade but inflicts power sting instead of shock

Sig: when power stings expire 50% of the opponent's power is drained and power locks the opponent for 10 seconds

Power stings add taunt increasing opponent chance to use special by 90% and deal 50% of yellow jackets base attack when expired

Sp1 inflicts shock and 3-5 power stings and is unblockable
Sp2 gives true strike and inflicts 3 power stings
Sp3 inflicts stun for 3 seconds and drains all the opponents power.

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I'm a huge YJ fan in the game, but that's a bit overpowered. An S1 that is Unblockable, causes shock, AND 3-5 Power Sting (possibly causing more damage). That's a lot if you ask me.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I agree with @Sabrefencer. You want too much.

If you want to make Power Sting more common, its effectiveness should decrease to compensate. That quantum would degrade power sting.

I do like the current signature ability. It gives a guaranteed stun, an unique window of opportunity to strike. For the duration of the stun a power lock would be interesting and a 100% power drain when the opponent uses a SP while stinged.

Why a separate Taunt debuff though? And why should it damage after expiration? The point of Taunt is to increase SP chance, so the Power Sting does the damage you want. Maybe have Power Sting have a Taunt effect.

Unblockable SP1 is OP. The extra shock debuff is enough of a boost.

I like the SP2 suggestion.

SP3 would be OP. Just a stun and power lock like the sig.