**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Corvus bugged

Other than the fact that this game is getting very dumb with all the lags and everything that happens with no fix. I’ve been noticing a lot that when I use Corvus UNBLOCKABLE L2 some champs actually block the first 2 parts of block the whole entire thing. It’s annoying it’s costing me fights and boost. I boost up for war with either 150% or 200% depending if it’s the main boss or mini boss and they’ll block my sp2.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    What champion? What game mode?
    Some champions are able to do that honestly, specially when your offensive ability accuracy is reduced
  • Medusa did it. Killmonger did it. Domino did it. Og vision did it. It does it in act 5, EQ, AQ and AW.
    Did you had glaive charges?
  • Of course. I had 13 left with them still up. It’s not like I was hit by special or a heavy attack and it was on cool down for 5 seconds. I had them and they were active. Idk how to send a video to this thread or I would. I have like 3 just from this week.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Love all the bug claims with no screen shots or videos. Keep up the good work. It really helps in fixing bugs when you are as vague as possible.
  • I have videos. How do you post them to this?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I have videos. How do you post them to this?

Upload them to YouTube then link them.
    You need to post them on a website or on youtube, and share the url / link here. It would help
  • So I have to make a channel?
  • You could snap a pic of a block because shouldn’t there be the slight smoke of getting their block hit?