**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rebalance between levels

A suggestion of mine would be to rebalance the difference between heroic and master level. Going from easy to medium, medium to hard, and even master to epic is no where near as wide of a difference than going from hard to master. I believe this def needs to be reviewed. I remember going through and moving one from low to next higher tier as challenging yet doable with same champs to slightly leveled champs. But the difference of the level and stats of heroic champs to master champs is so much more exponential. I’ve even talked with alliance mates that agree that the difference between master to epic is not as wide as the two before it. What do you think or how is the levels and stats decided? Just wondering. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    I agree with this 100%
  • Options
    There needs to be a point where content gets harder, if not people would get board. The jump from heroic to master may seem extreme but in realty it is not, sooner or later it must get harder wait until you hit uncollected.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    Heroic to Master is less of a jump in difficulty than before there was UC EQ quests.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Master was actually reduced in difficulty about a year ago.
  • Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    I think it is an extreme jump in stats and also those stack buffers don’t make it any much easier actually more extremely differcult.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Master was actually reduced in difficulty about a year ago.

They reverted that change because it made it way too easy