**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Exploration

ReinaReina Posts: 275
Is there any way to explore maps quicker, I am trying to get a Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst and a 3 star Spider-Man from Battlerealm Homecoming. Exploring Chapter 3 is a pain in the ass and i wanted to know if anyone could give me some tips on how to explore it quicker

Comments

• Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    use energy refills?
  • Options
    I do but I always run out of units and Chapter 3 robs energy with 3 energy a tile
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    I usually Grind the Arena for Crystals and roll Units. Once in a while I'll buy the Energy Deal. If I'm on the ball, I'll usually have a few Units on-hand before I start. I'm not much for saving mass amounts of Units. If I'm really in a pinch, I'll run through the other 3 Difficulties and recycle the Units for Completion.
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    We need newer champs for exploration
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips, three more paths and il get that 3 star Spider-Man and that Tier 1 Alpha crystal
  • Options
    Tonberry_kingTonberry_king Posts: 47
    It helps to try to burn all your energy in the morning and again at night if you have time. Making sure your energy never caps is important to leveling and increasing your energy cap. [^_^]